• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fifa 15 PC Pro Clubs |OT| Home of Believe FC, Rain is temporary, Class is permanenent

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
that coupled with what cola said to me last week, and i quote "let me in invid"

#legit scared

Come to the gun show Invid, 2 guns for one

This guns for hire

We could be dancing in the dark

5645eajup.gif

bjaelke

AMD killed my GPU with their shitty 14.9 update. Hoping they'll fix it soon enough so I can get back in the team

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
Im fit to play anytime honestly

Hixx

I'm out

I can't deal with how boring it is. We can't get out of our own half unless certain people are playing and its no fun.

yeah honestly this game isn't even funny anymore just annoying as shit. I can't play anymore. Even Co-op Seasons sucks dick. Every game ending 5-4 and the keepers being shit along with the Refs. I think this game just downright sucks.

iNvid02

14 got all the rebalancing in the 2nd update on 5th october last year, so we might see something in a week or so if rutter isnt a giant cunt.

Mr Cola

I love this game offline and im getting used to it online

Ill continue clubs with whoever is left, though i hope everyone stays :(

qindarka

Banned
I'll stay, been a bit annoyed with Clubs lately as I seem to get randomly kicked even in games where there aren't that many people.

Having good fun with Ultimate Team, though.

Facism

Ultimate team feels like such a bloody grind. Barely any monies to be had from matches and they're bloody 6 min halves. I want 4 min halves :( :(

valeo

I'll stay, been a bit annoyed with Clubs lately as I seem to get randomly kicked even in games where there aren't that many people.

Having good fun with Ultimate Team, though.

Where do you live? Same thing happens to me man.

Ultimate team feels like such a bloody grind. Barely any monies to be had from matches and they're bloody 6 min halves. I want 4 min halves :( :(

I've only got a decent team because of Sterling/Ramsey/Matuidi as loan players. Definitely more of a grind than what I found in FIFA 13; unless you get super lucky. I've only got 3k coins or something.

Mr Cola

P6B0EET.gif

The yellow thing reminds me of Invid

The Snake is broken

The potato hixx

i'll jump back in with the first patch. The shit that fucks us over stopped being funny to me at some point and just became frustrating. What is the point in playing when in 80% of the matches the game will do something to give them a goal/send one of us off for nothing.

Mr Cola

Bacon told me i was his favourite player and that i was his favourite and that he said I was his favourite

I called him my plan B

it was beautiful

qindarka

Banned
Played Quiche twice yesterday. Got my ass kicked. He is ridiculously good, or at least he seems so to me because I'm terrible.

Top Bottom