• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fifa 15 PC Pro Clubs |OT| Home of Believe FC, Rain is temporary, Class is permanenent

Hixx

Cola can't play after 6pm because he watches questionable content over Skype with someone.

Quiche is dead. (rip)

I cba

Wooden is a soppy arse

Bacon will play

invid prefers drop ins

rip believe fc

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
Cola can't play after 6pm because he watches questionable content over Skype with someone.

Quiche is dead. (rip)

I cba

Wooden is a soppy arse

Bacon will play

invid prefers drop ins

rip believe fc

What has Bacon told you :|

Hixx

im out

im not being whinged at when i try to have a bit of fun despite watching people run into players OVER AND OVER again after carrying us

l8rs believe fc

Wes

venison crêpe
If that's directed at me, I didn't realise we were just larking about - I thought we were going for staying in the division. That's why I got annoyed. My mistake, so I apologise.

To be fair Hixx you ran into someone 6 times out of 7! That was exactly what you were complaining about!

Doesn't matter in the end as we somehow managed to stay up!

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
All 90% of the people do is run into people when i play, very few actually care about passing.

Id love to play more clubs but its kinda the same story everytime I do.

Hixx

To be fair Hixx you ran into someone 6 times out of 7! That was exactly what you were complaining about!

Doesn't matter in the end as we somehow managed to stay up!

Yeah well don't worry about it anymore.

Sick to fuck of playing with people who do that EVERY TIME THEY PLAY, then i have one game where I have a bad one while trying to have a bit of fun and people whinge.

iNvid02

close-the-book-the-end.jpg

"and that was the last time believe fc ever played together"

Mr Cola

Id continue playing but I think what I want is different to other people, if there are enough people who want to play as a team then it could be good.

Hixx

I think I missed some spectacular.

I was watching Denmark play Albania. It was almost as good as I Believe FC.

not really. wes had a go, then quiche did. two of the worst offenders.

so i told wes to suck my dick and he called me a fucking moron so i quit, left the club and now im comfort eating rocky road ice cream

Facism

To be fair to all the mandem in the believe FC crew, running into people seems to be a completely natural, 100% intended feature of the game.

cum on cola's back soon, hixx :(

you are not leaving believe fc until you give me a penalty wooden, your Russian dreams will have to wait

The one penalty I stole from you, I scored. The previous one I missed.

The one freekick I stole from you, I scored. I hadn't scored for... Almost a year on a freekick.

There's only one reasonable solution to this. I take all your freekick and penalties.

Mr Cola

To be fair to all the mandem in the believe FC crew, running into people seems to be a completely natural, 100% intended feature of the game.

cum on cola's back soon, hixx :(

Theres a difference between beating a man because its the best option, and beating a man every time you have the ball. What baffles me is when someone takes the ball, decides to beat someone, loses it, they go up the other end and score and the next time they get the ball they think beating a man is still the best option.

iNvid02

Where's that harmony guys?

Also can anyone gift me traits and stuff past level 55? Thanks in advance.

ill gift you what i can later

edit: you actually left the club hixx? you little bitch. get back over here your contract doesnt end for another 5 years

Hixx

ill gift you what i can later

edit: you actually left the club hixx? you little bitch. get back over here your contract doesnt end for another 5 years

I'm sorry mate after being offered 3 chances to join other clubs (HEADHUNTED, BITCHES) I decided to found a new club where I can keep all the subs (£3.50 a week I'm not a monster). I tore up my Believe FC contract.

Mr Cola

see my issue is there aint enough people who actually want to play now, i dont know who is pissed off but wants to continue and who is legit done.

Hixx

Nobody is done. I left coz I wanted to watch Twitch mainly but I was annoyed at people having a go when they've sat in silence as half a dozen (mostly new or invid) people do it all the time. I do it in one game and get called out. I'm not having that.

Everyone else played on. But after last night if people play like cunts I am going to tell them.

Or

Skeptic FC 2014

PM me with your subs £3.50

This would never happen with the PS4 club because:

A) everyone is a shy cat and refuse to use their headsets

B) when the headsets are on, Lloyd is doing something hilarious that distracts everyone from how shit I am

#PS4lyfe

Kyoufu

I'd like to play tonight. I need to unlock the actual good traits in this.

Also I need to not suck with clear cut chances at goal. Shooting feels weird in this one. Hixx pls advise.

Facism

Theres a difference between beating a man because its the best option, and beating a man every time you have the ball. What baffles me is when someone takes the ball, decides to beat someone, loses it, they go up the other end and score and the next time they get the ball they think beating a man is still the best option.

so like real life.

We used to have a striker who was 19 years old and had a slight frame. Really fast and technical on the ball and could finish his dinner. He had one,big glaring problem to his overall game, though. You see, he'd try to dribble past or beat defenders bigger, stronger and more stable than himself, every game, all the time. He'd get knocked the fuck off the ball and i'd be screaming my balls off in defense for the midfield to regroup and blunt the counter attack.

It didn't matter how many times i advised the lad to pass the ball off to a mid or a defender and use his speed to get into a better position around the opposition defense, he would still try to beat players and then get barged off. His off-the-ball game was horrible as was his tactical vision.

sometimes you can't help someone adjust their game and you have to make up for it on your own terms with your own ability. the lad socred loads of goals so in the end these issues were mitigated by his output in the end. Plus we had the best defensive records every season over 3 seasons #smug

doesn't really relate too much to believe fc but uncle facism wanted to talk about it lol.

i'll be playing again when i've got the smell of a shiny new ps4 and evil within off me :p

Hixx

I'd like to play tonight. I need to unlock the actual good traits in this.

Also I need to not suck with clear cut chances at goal. Shooting feels weird in this one. Hixx pls advise.

Shooting/heading/passing is more stats based than ever imo.

Shooting with a 75 rating legit feels like full manual compared to 85+. Same with heading.

They've made ratings more important but it hampers the fun a lot.

Kyoufu

Shooting/heading/passing is more stats based than ever imo.

Shooting with a 75 rating legit feels like full manual compared to 85+. Same with heading.

They've made ratings more important but it hampers the fun a lot.

That's what I thought. Going to roll as RF on the wing.

Mr Cola

Last nights games were fun

Im shocked

Top Bottom