• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fifa 15 PC Pro Clubs |OT| Home of Believe FC, Rain is temporary, Class is permanenent

it looks more psychotic ingame. For some reason the chin isn't as pronounced in the pics i've linked. The chin could pick an asshole clean.

KuGsj.gif
KuGsj.gif

4 hours :( Just finished one of my EA Access trials but have one left if I can be bothered to play some more 1v1.

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
my cola i sent you a friends request. Let's be friends.

Live_Feed1982 or whatever the fuck origin gave me when they switched to Origin.

Did you add me on steam? I sent out invites on steam usually because its easier (I have a fifa tag)

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
In my current fifa tag I have

Qin
Bacon
Koo
Manager
Quiche
Broken
Hixx
Invid
Kharma
Kingsnake
Mario Got
Tragic
Wes
Will
Wooden
Xpike

So if peoples names arent in that it becomes hard, i can use origin but sometimes I forget :3

Mr Cola

We are playing today at 4 for anyone who is interested, requires vpn

KingSnake

The Birthday Skeleton
So how does it work, can one join later and how? I will probably be home around 6PM CET, but I want to fiddle around a little bit on my own in the game, so maybe around 7PM I would be up for it.

Qin, there won't be a lot of playing if it is anything like last year. probably just a couple of drop ins.

So how does it work, can one join later and how? I will probably be home around 6PM CET, but I want to fiddle around a little bit on my own in the game, so maybe around 7PM I would be up for it.

not sure. Depends how it goes. This day with Asian servers can suck real bad with finding games! Tomorrow is when it gets easier!

qindarka

Banned
It's just a hassle to go through all that VPN shit. I had a lousy time with it last year. And I probably should be sleeping during that time anyway.

And there is my assignment weighing on my mind. I'l probably procrastinate for ages over it then get it done in 90 minutes or so, it's only 1350 words. And my previous assingment which I thought was a crock of shit somehow got a HD. (Not a stealth brag, it really was shit).

It's just a hassle to go through all that VPN shit. I had a lousy time with it last year. And I probably should be sleeping during that time anyway.

And there is my assignment weighing on my mind. I'l probably procrastinate for ages over it then get it done in 90 minutes or so, it's only 1350 words. And my previous assingment which I thought was a crock of shit somehow got a HD. (Not a stealth brag, it really was shit).

I don't know what a HD is but well done Qin!

bjaelke

Just another 15 minutes to go. Guess I better install Mumble (server?) and perhaps brew some coffee. Judging by the activity on Reddit there'll be a lot of active users on today.

Hixx

Hahaha while you nerds are playing video games having fun I'm indulging myself in some culture!

Today I read slaughterhouse five and watched fight club.

And stared at Natalie Sawyer.

Mr Cola

Hahaha while you nerds are playing video games having fun I'm indulging myself in some culture!

Today I read slaughterhouse five and watched fight club.

And stared at Natalie Sawyer.

I just got a rain achievement

Do us proud, Yourope brothers! American types have only been at work for a couple of hours now, and we'll have to live vicariously through you.

Will I need a VPN to play later this evening? From my understanding, no.

Mr Cola

1st game 13 shots to 3

2-2

Believe FC is back

We equalised in the 90th minute

Fuck Invid

Mr Cola

2-0 next game

So good

Snow is terrible

Zoomed

Neo Member
Hey pc Fifa guys,

I have a somewhat off topic question; is the ultimate team player base satisfactory on PC? I realize it probably isn't as big as the console player base, but I was just curious if it had any negative impact on enjoyment of the mode.

Mr Cola

Hey pc Fifa guys,

I have a somewhat off topic question; is the ultimate team player base satisfactory on PC? I realize it probably isn't as big as the console player base, but I was just curious if it had any negative impact on enjoyment of the mode.

I played 14 and a few others here did too and had 0 problem finding games in seconds, its a hugely popular mode and will be in 15

Mr Cola

Streeeeam

I am so bored. I don't want to start another book.

Invid trolling is to max

He runs past 4 into the box and falls over

He has missed so many chances

and is still top scorer

Invid trolling is to max

He runs past 4 into the box and falls over

He has missed so many chances

and is still top scorer

Truly a Fifa legend. I bet he is missing those chances on purpose so the other teams might actually think they have a chance against him, he's that humble.

For those who are currently at work and not clubbing it up, are there any decent online primers? I haven't played the mode since FIFA 13 and have a few general questions:

1) What rating does your player start out at?
2) How quickly do you level up? Do you choose where to put the points or is it automatic?
3) Are there lots of customization options?
4) Does height/weight still affect certain stat levels?
5) For a GK (and occassional defender), am I'm better off making my dude taller? I'm 6'4'' in real life but don't wanna cheese it too much.
6) Do you guys use your GAF usernames for your player? Can I use real world names like Timothy Matthew Howard? José Luis Felix Chilavert? Oliver Kahn? Lev Yashin?

For those who are currently at work and not clubbing it up, are there any decent online primers? I haven't played the mode since FIFA 13 and have a few general questions:

1) What rating does your player start out at? 74

2) How quickly do you level up? Do you choose where to put the points or is it automatic?
Auto

Some

Haven't checked yet.

5) For a GK (and occassional defender), am I'm better off making my dude taller? I'm 6'4'' in real life but don't wanna cheese it too much.
I use my real height personally but yeah for a GK you want to be tall.

6) Do you guys use your GAF usernames for your player? Can I use real world names like Timothy Matthew Howard? José Luis Felix Chilavert? Oliver Kahn? Lev Yashin?
again I use my real name!

Mr Cola

1) What rating does your player start out at?

1) We gift you all the boosts so around 83 for Cam and 81 for st prob 80 for d
2) Depends on how quickly you unlock achieves, its automatci so 10 passes = +1 passing etc
3) Facial wise yeah, lots of positions/boots/styles/traits
4) Yes height affects speed/power
5) Yes, we dont do lifelike heights most of us, you are better being 5'8 as a cam because you are faster, better being bigger and heavier for a striker etc.
6) Some real names, som fakes ones

bjaelke

I could use a few boosts as well. And a new microphone. Sorry about the current one - will have a look at it later tonight.

1) We gift you all the boosts so around 83 for Cam and 81 for st prob 80 for d
2) Depends on how quickly you unlock achieves, its automatci so 10 passes = +1 passing etc
3) Facial wise yeah, lots of positions/boots/styles/traits
4) Yes height affects speed/power
5) Yes, we dont do lifelike heights most of us, you are better being 5'8 as a cam because you are faster, better being bigger and heavier for a striker etc.
6) Some real names, som fakes ones

Thanks, gents. Breaking in my virtual gloves right now. #blessedhandeyecoordination

Mr Cola

First person to give away 2 goals to the other team :(

Top Bottom