• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fifa 15 PC Pro Clubs |OT| Home of Believe FC, Rain is temporary, Class is permanenent

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
:)

:(

Are you guys rocking an AI keeper or something? I've read mixed reviews online, but apparently the console bros are getting a day one patch to addrress it.

Surely, I can't be worse than a crappy AI keeper...surely.

Our ai keeper just had the ball passed to him and it went throug hhis legs and in

No place to go but up by comparison. Did you guys rely on AI keepers for most matches last year?
I'd pass it back pretty often when playing CDM but the chances of either the GK or the defenders giving the ball away are way too high.

But yeah we played with AI keepers almost exclusively.

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
Come up against 5 star skillers 4 hours after the game is out

Legit

every match

I'd pass it back pretty often when playing CDM but the chances of either the GK or the defenders giving the ball away are way too high.

But yeah we played with AI keepers almost exclusively.

jdtRQqL.jpg

Nice to see a lot of new faces there tonight, almost had a full team. Play with smooth out the more we play and we can fucking change our pro's without it crashing.

Mr Cola

Yeah some good stuff there, alot of it needs ironing out and it will, this is super new for alot of regulars as well as the new people because the engine is so different to one we have been playing for 12 months.

You guys are all going to be fast asleep by the time I get home to play. Who am I kidding? It's launch day! 24/7 grinding towards the top.

I'm crying

I'm watching the walking dead

Man Andrea is hot.

She's not that hot and her character annoying. I wish she would die.

I scored a fantastic chip goal

A new striker is born

You guys are all going to be fast asleep by the time I get home to play. Who am I kidding? It's launch day! 24/7 grinding towards the top.

Haha we might play later tonight, sounded like some were going to at least. But a break right now for an hour at least to get food.

Mr Cola

So far passing feels ping pongy, shooting abhorrent and I am terrible, actually terrible.

There is nothing i hate more than being terrible.

bjaelke

So far passing feels ping pongy, shooting abhorrent and I am terrible, actually terrible.

There is nothing i hate more than being terrible.

Think we were all a bit rusty. Could've done with a bit of preseason touring before playing that 5 star Galácticos side.

Facism

i'm suffering PTSD over that own goal. Fucking keeper shuffling by the pass :(

you know that feel when you've said something blindingly fucking stupid to a girl whilst pissed off your nut and you remember it the day after? Same fucking shudder lol.

what the fuck is with not being able to edit my gameface. I want my beard back ffs.

valeo

Bought it on the Mexican store for cheap - will be back at home in a couple of days; haven't played FIFA for 2 years, major withdrawals.

Facism

Bought it on the Mexican store for cheap - will be back at home in a couple of days; haven't played FIFA for 2 years, major withdrawals.

hah yeh i haven't played a FIFA game since 11. Trying to get used to the sluggishness and momentum of the players as well as this PITA "tactical" defending.

Mr Cola

We have a retarded keeper who in the celebration menu hugged someone who wasnt there

I let in that header and was out of position about 50% of the time, but I had fun. I'm going to pop into some pick up matches tonight and get a better feel for the game. It's been so long, I didn't even remember to hold down "Y" when you need to rush out, hence some rather awkward movement.

My guy feels a bit sluggish, but that's probably me and not his ratings.

YES QUICHE

I let in that header and was out of position about 50% of the time, but I had fun. I'm going to pop into some pick up matches tonight and get a better feel for the game. It's been so long, I didn't even remember to hold down "Y" when you need to rush out, hence some rather awkward movement.

My guy feels a bit sluggish, but that's probably me and not his ratings.

You did well m8, some good saves and everything from your first match as a keeper is impressive haha, we usually let in at least 3 with human goalkeepers.

X

Xpike

Unconfirmed Member
Quiche I need my corner save please, that one was unbelievable.

Honestly really fucking enjoying it even with some of the buggy shit. Hixx is back tomorrow so we have to work out a formation for me and him up front. I suggest 3-5-2

X

Xpike

Unconfirmed Member
not sure I got either of these. I only really recorded goals sorry Xpike cause that save was awesome! Not sure where that goal is iNvid, i'll look again in the morning!

I regret having my mic on mute, you could've all heard me go insane that it actually worked.

just opened a couple of packs on FUT on PC and got Messi
KuGsj.gif
KuGsj.gif
! He isn't on the market yet at all so interested to see what I get for him when it comes out on Friday!

Tecl0n

I tried to get on earlier but couldn't. A question, though, how much does lag kill the gameflow? Considering i'm in Argentina, and have insane ping with europe....

Top Bottom