• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FIFA Women's World Cup 2011 |OT|

Status
Not open for further replies.
Perhaps the ref missed the EG player holding the ball in her hands for five seconds?

guineahandball.jpg

Sent

giga said:
Anyone got a video of that? That was while the ball was in play? Yikes.

No video but it bounced off the post and the person walked with it for at least 2 seconds. No way anyone could've thought that went out.

Mohonky

giga said:
Anyone got a video of that? That was while the ball was in play? Yikes.

Yeop. She just picked it up. Held it for abit, put. It down, then the goalkeeper kicked it out. No idea what game the ref has been watching, the challenges are getting late, playerscalways being pulled. Getting really sloppy

Mohonky said:
Yeop. She just picked it up. Held it for abit, put. It down, then the goalkeeper kicked it out. No idea what game the ref has been watching, the challenges are getting late, playerscalways being pulled. Getting really sloppy

Most likely she thought it was offside. Anyways i love this women's world cup but what i absolutely hate are those one off comments by the female commentator, she acts like she fucking knows whats going on *sigh*. Remove the female commentator and put a BETTER female commentator in there, she is starting to irritate me.

Phew! Made hard work of that game. 3-2 to the Matildas at full time, gifting two goals to Equitorial Guinea.

We completely lost the ascendancy when we switched to 442 and benched McCallum.

All to play for on Thursday morning against Norway.

Mohonky said:
Those matilda defenders ae doing their best to snatch a loss from victory i'll give em that

See the kind of bias that comes off commentators? That Guinea player was shunted and she fell down, nobody said anything about that. Even when she was being taking out with a stretcher the commentators were talking about the goal that de vanna gave (Which was a rather confusing goal since the guinea players thought the game would be stopped so the player could be taking out).

Edit: and they are still one man down.

Edit 2: And she is fucking shunted the second time. I think the referee is trying to atone for not giving that penalty. She is ignoring the guinea players that are being fouled.

Edit 3: 3-2 Australia leading

Edit 4: 3-2 FINAL Australia wins. Guinea put up a good fight for a team that is 40 places below Australia in world ranking.

Brazil playing like shit again

Totally the coach's fault, he's a fucking tool

A CF playing as a CB!

And a LMF/LS playing as a CF!

Martha playing as a Winger, wtf

What an idiot

Fularu

Banned
For a game with no impact on both teams qualification, they sure are giving it their all

France will be able to walk out of the field head high. Hope it ends in a tie though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom