• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fighting Game Community || Stream Monster Headquarters

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anne

I look at anitwitter for one night and I'm already ashamed and going back to my hole.

Also yeah I've randomly been in the Momochi streams where ends up playing pervy JP games. That's just how he rolls apparently lol

Subtle hitbox comedy:
6a0120a8bc3caf970b01538e8dcc5b970b-800wi

Hint:
6a0120a8bc3caf970b01538e8dcbc6970b-800wi

AAK

Whelp... might as well throw away the expectations of any 3D fighting game ever coming to the PC platform again... since no other developer wants anything to do with this genre in its deathbed, and the one other dev that tried found out they can't get away with DLC-skewering its customers.

ShinMaruku

Oh yeah the person who made the Lady Kstoute DOA mini guide would like to know what people would want to see and any questions about her. It's a good sign when I get the doa heads to put some stuff out so I can share with other people.

WarRock

The shit art direction that nobody cared about is even more offensive than it being a simplified version of Extreme VS. Were they trying to get the Prototype audience or what?

the only booth with literally no line ever at evo. if you can't attract people there, you got no chance.

I decided to try it at Evo since T7 stations were usually packed. Played RoI before in early beta, but it was poorly optimized then and netcode was being worked on. I only got 1 match at Evo then it had some connection problem and the game crashed at the stations, so I really couldn't play it much anyways.

It was easier to get people to play the 3ds dragonball game. If you found yourself alone at that station, just make eye contact with someone passing by and say it's dragonball. Worked every time.

VariantX

well it was a shittier version of exvs. Idk how they could have messed that up. Shouldve just released exvs in the west instead of this crap

Probably would just use this as an excuse to not localize these games in western markets. Its a shame since the ex vs games look so much faster and fluid than RoI

Isn't gundam localization in the west complicated since the distribution for individual series are owned by different companies? or am I confusing it with some other franchise?

Yeah, I thought bandai/sunrise pretty much owns everything gundam related so it shouldn't be an issue

Well they don't own everything, since there were rights issues with 00 and AGE the more recent shows. Mainly I think it would be a problem with the music and soundtrack, which is why all the Dynasty Warrior games don't have the soundtracks from the shows.

I feel like I'm slowly unlearning arcade controllers. I've been practicing MKX for a local tourney, and I struggle to do certain inputs with my Hitbox and TE sticks. Yet, I pick up an Xbox One controller and I'm acing the stuff I'm struggling with on hitbox/sticks.

Hmmm. Now I really want to play SFV so I can compare and contrast controllers.

Sayad

I feel like I'm slowly unlearning arcade controllers. I've been practicing MKX for a local tourney, and I struggle to do certain inputs with my Hitbox and TE sticks. Yet, I pick up an Xbox One controller and I'm acing the stuff I'm struggling with on hitbox/sticks.
Nothing unusual about this, MK is just easier with a controller.

ShinMaruku

No. Their mother told her to drop that shit. The blood flowing through their veins, her blood is more important than some old ninja taboo.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom