• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fighting Game Community || Stream Monster Headquarters

Status
Not open for further replies.

gutabo

ChrisG not working at UGC anymore:
Hey guys, remember that place I was working at? UGC? Well as of today I am not working there anymore, and more importantly, never stepping foot into that place again. So I got this text, and it goes as following:
R(Roy): Yo! So I have someone working for the rest of the month. Ill let you know If I have any openings for november. For the rest of the month though, someone else will be working those days.
Me: You mean the tuesdays wednesdays and thursdays?
R: Yea
Me: Wait why?
R: I only have so many hours available and I gave you what I could. But now I have to do the same for someone else.
Me: That makes absolutely no sense... But ok
R: How is that? I had people ask for a spot prior to u asking. I did the same for you as I am doing for someone else.
Me: You couldve let me know earlier.
R: K
Now as soon as he wrote "K", I knew I had to hit facebook. For those thinking, "chris you salty he "fired" you", let me give you 2 big reasons im salty. The first one is Dammit, I had to plan around work this month and the following months, so Im kinda done with plans. Even had to deny 2 trips... Which is my loss in money. And the second one, the way more important one, DAMMIT, I gave up another job offer (most likely better) to work at UGC. I picked this job over the other because I figured if I crunch in 35 hours in 3 days, while entering the tournies, Id make good money, and have alot of spare time. Also, when I came to Roy for a job, he asked me how much I wanna work, and how long I wanna work. And I told him im not there to just leave asap. He was like thats good. Why would you do all that if you had people "lined up" for spots? More importantly, why didnt you give me any notice. Then again, Im dealing with Roy....
Roy is the type of person to enter his own raffle, win, then pop off. Roy is the type of person to never show up when he says he will. Roy is the type of person to leave you to run the store for the next 13 hours the following day he hires you, then ask you many times "would you ever rob me". And hes the type of person to wonder why I close at 3 in the morning, knowing he just started the tourney at 1130-12. So on and so forth.
I hit up the other guy working there, Matt (nostalgic, Awesome guy), and asked him whos at work right now, he said himself. I asked him whos working the next two days, he says I thought you were. Good Job Roy.
I could say alot more on this subject, like how terrible the tourneys are, how they only get 100 viewers, how I was always working alone, etc, etc, but its not worth it. Im also supposed to be painted on the wall, but I really hope they dont do that. As for work now that I got screwed, hopefully the connections come through, so I can actually have a career, and not deal with shadiness anymore. I just made a bad decision.
Have a good day guys. And for those who still enter the ugc locals, goodluck

Gief can cr.LKx2 into super ayy

we KOF now

In the exhibition you can see Karin get pretty good meterless damage off 2 lights too. Other characters have been shown doing the same. Don't get why some people freak out like combos are out of the game entirely as if it had been turned into fucking DiveKick.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
Man, borrowing $7K from a friend and refuse to even try to pay him back. Flash Metroid is a scumbag.

https://www.reddit.com/r/Kappa/comments/3oj0xh/on_this_new_episode_of_flashmetroid_is_a_scumbag/
whew, I could use a good Frauds Among Us right now

If you title thread that here it gets locked. Otherwise it probably wouldn't be any different lol.
RIP Seductive Beautiful Women thread, truly marked the end of an era until we submitted to our Google overlords

.la1n

Good on him for warning others about it. That's ridiculous.

There's probably a less public way to accomplish that. Things like that rambling can easily sink future career opportunities. Of course Chris never has had much restraint when it comes to filtering from brain to mouth.

Tripon

Somebody tried to get this on Capcom Pro Talk today.
CRPomxnUcAAZLbA.png

https://twitter.com/MrxLongshot/status/654122124261494784

Shouta

2nd Japanese Premier's blocks

Harumi (ibuki) vs Score (yun)
FGC Dunhill (sakura) vs 1260 Tan
Nakahara (yun) vs Very Good Tanaka (fuerte)
Torimeshi (sim) vs Twiggy (hawk)
Shinto- (blanka) vs Shunshun
Ojisan (yang) vs FGC Pugera (ibuki)
Fuudo (fei) vs Usamimushiko (honda)
Izumi Kota (gen) vs Norudo (ibuki)

Tsuna (juri) vs YBK Kichijojiken (ken)
Gonzalez (seth) vs Initial Kyouso (rose)
Santarou (sagat) vs Hame Nageru Shogun (gief)
Ushijima (boxer) vs Hydebuffy (adon)
Fratto vs Matsuri (chun)
Sasa (claw) vs Rokkun (seth)
FGC Puritto bean (elena) vs Charisma (adon)
Tarezou (adon) vs Kawaguchi (rose)

Ebi (hakan) vs Sekiganryu (ryu)
Moto vs -R- (boxer)
Re: (fei) vs 1P (ken)
Storm Kubo (hugo) vs Koyasu
Tonpy (viper) vs White Fang (hugo)
Kuroda (e ryu) vs Onigiri Bison (boxer)
Oni vs Harideshi (dict)
TTL Shinba (abel) vs Xian (gen)

Tekateka vs EG Choco (blanka)
Oitajin (chun) vs Nishikin (blanka)
Yossan (juri) vs Meisai Ningyou (rolento)
YBK Shin (juri) vs Waike (juri)
Kirasan (ryu) vs Dashio (seth)
Hanamaruki (sagat) vs Kyoku (yang)
Mohammed (dictator) vs Poongko (seth)
Rokotsu (gen) vs MDR (rufus)

Mast (ryu) vs Kindo (guy)
EG Momochi (ken) vs Ninomae (rose)
Super Uriajjo (gief) vs Furikuri (rufus)
Zeni (fuerte) vs Eita (akuma)
Nyanshi vs Ponzaman (rolento)
-6 (poison) vs Reiketsu (vega)
Jeppa (rufus) vs Meu (makoto)
GYRO (oni) vs Spanky (blanka)

Noriyasu (sim) vs Dath (viper)
Hisshou (sagat) vs Hagejin (gief)
Wao (oni) vs Electlive (guy)
Bonchan (sagat) vs aiai (juri)
Misse (makoto) vs Inco (rufus)
Kenzo (akuma) vs Hyde (viper)
Y (cammy) vs Koichi (rolento)
Across ( vs 666 (yang)

Shougai Adachi Kumin (fei) vs Mizonokuchi
Shimauta (ibuki) vs Nemo (rolento)
Younashi (juri) vs Shiro (abel)
MOV (ibuki) vs Kindevu (elena)
KojiKOG (hawk) vs Oppoi (ibuki)
Keiji N (dj) vs Okkun (ibuki)
Dawgtanien vs Kyabetsu (viper)
kai (sakura) vs Hametamu (honda)

Skunk (sim) vs Sabohani (viper)
Naio (guy) vs Kaara
Okomeman (cody) vs Jei (abel)
Azunyan (guile) vs Dogura (rolento)
Shanson (oni) vs Jinzou (dudley)
Kitasenju dj (dj) vs Sasaki (cody)
Haitani (makoto) vs Unsu (gen)
Ryuutaro vs Ikari no K Bison (boxer)

No MCZ boys even though there is money on the line.
http://kakuge-checker.com/topic/view/03463/

Missed this but jeez, these brackets are pretty crazy. Nemo in the same pool as KOG. >=(

petghost

Banned
If KOF14 is -half- as good as 13 was I'll be all over it.

Honestly, even though SNK has screwed up a lot, their gameplay is pretty dependable.

I know they have made some good games but it seems like a fair amount are pretty terrible. This is the company that made maximum impacts, samsho sen, kof 12 and a ton of kinda shitty neo geo games. I think the thing is they just put out a ton and some worked while others didnt so I dno about dependable.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom