• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fighting Game Community || Stream Monster Headquarters

Status
Not open for further replies.

Numb

You want a lot of grapplers.

giphy.gif

SFV is shaping up a bit like KOF. I like this.

Command grabs don't dictate playstyles in KOF, they're just a different throw you can go for and a different combo ender.

ShinMaruku

Is he just picking her for cpm purposes?
It was just her and Cega in that build.
SFV is shaping up a bit like KOF. I like this.

Command grabs don't dictate playstyles in KOF, they're just a different throw you can go for and a different combo ender.
That is why I will give her and Laura a shot. If it is like Ibuki's command throws I'll be fine
Do you have a preferred archetype like zoning or rushdown or is it mostly about thickness
I mains Juri so s mix of both. It is in Cammy and Ibuki I love rushdown.

Rhapsody

Banned
I think the XrdR poll results will be revealed at 4 AM PT on stream. I'd like Dizzy, but I feel like I'm already spoiled with Jam being in.

Marz

I think the XrdR poll results will be revealed at 4 AM PT on stream. I'd like Dizzy, but I feel like I'm already spoiled with Jam being in.

I hope to God its not Order Sol, although i feel for order sol players becauae this is probably his only chance of being in.

I think Redbull has an eye for very great talent, like Snake and Bonchan. Nemo would be another great addition to the team.

Wow yea how on earth do they spot such great talent?

Anybody know what happened to TheShend? Hasnt uploaded a video on his channel in like 2 months. Hope hes ok.

ShinMaruku

Brad Wong. Forever and always. <3

While I look for a good brad Guide I have a guide how to fighting him and break his gimmicks.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vYCK98jGThs
6p for Phase 4 and 4p for Misty scoops him off floor if he's laying down. It's fast enough that it will beat most of his stuff clean then you can do 236t to launch him into a great combo of 6ppk tenfu,k tenfu p into the wall or you can do 6ppk tenfu throw.

Rhapsody

Banned
I hope to God its not Order Sol, although i feel for order sol players becauae this is probably his only chance of being in.

The plan is to try and get the characters all back eventually. I'm pretty sure he'll be back eventually.
I have Jam to fill my needs for oppressive rushdown in XrdR though, so I'd rather have it as someone else for now.

But it's also tempting to see Kazunoko use his main again.

Zissou

I dunno why people keep saying this- you really think they'll just put the top character in the game and then throw away the rest of the results and pick characters from a hat next time?

jerry1594

Wow yea how on earth do they spot such great talent?

Anybody know what happened to TheShend? Hasnt uploaded a video on his channel in like 2 months. Hope hes ok.
He bought a big old house with his in-laws and he said restoring it has taken away all his free time.

Sayad

I dunno why people keep saying this- you really think they'll just put the top character in the game and then throw away the rest of the results and pick characters from a hat next time?
Picking characters from a hat does seem like something ASW would do. :eek:

Marz

Fuck these new characters tbh. All of them are terrible cept for like Leo kinda.

I would be cool if they didnt make anymore new characters if they are going to pump out shit like Ramlethal and Bedman.

USD

TOPANGA LEAGUE 5 (A) ROUND 1

http://live.nicovideo.jp/watch/lv232282945 Free viewing period over.

Today's matches:

Umehara (Evil Ryu) vs. Hagejin (Zangief)
3-1 &#9679;&#9675;&#9675;&#9675;
Kitasenju DJ (Dee Jay) vs. Nemo (Rolento)
0-3 &#9679;&#9679;&#9679;
Momochi (Ken) vs. Tokido (Akuma)
3-2 &#9675;&#9679;&#9675;&#9679;&#9675;
Dashio (Seth) vs. Kitasenju DJ (Dee Jay)
3-0 &#9675;&#9675;&#9675;
Uryo (Chun-Li) vs. Hagejin (Zangief)
3-0 &#9675;&#9675;&#9675;
Michael-tan (Ken) vs. Nemo (Rolento)
1-3 &#9675;&#9679;&#9679;&#9679;
Bonchan (Sagat) vs. Tokido (Akuma)
3-1 &#9675;&#9675;&#9679;&#9675;
Michael-tan (Ken) vs. Kitasenju DJ (Dee Jay)
3-2 &#9679;&#9675;&#9675;&#9679;&#9675;
Momochi (Ken) vs. Uryo (Chun-Li)
1-3 &#9679;&#9679;&#9675;&#9679;
Bonchan (Sagat) vs. Michael-tan (Ken)
Umehara (Evil Ryu) vs. Dashio (Seth)
3-2 &#9679;&#9675;&#9675;&#9679;&#9675;

pixelish

TOPANGA LEAGUE 5 (A) ROUND 1

http://live.nicovideo.jp/watch/lv232282945 Free viewing period available.

Today's matches:

Umehara (Evil Ryu) vs. Hagejin (Zangief)
Kitasenju DJ (Dee Jay) vs. Nemo (Rolento)
0-3 &#9679;&#9679;&#9679;
Momochi (Ken) vs. Tokido (Akuma) Dashio (Seth) vs. Kitasenju DJ (Dee Jay) Uryo (Chun-Li) vs. Hagejin (Zangief) Michael-tan (Ken) vs. Nemo (Rolento) Bonchan (Sagat) vs. Tokido (Akuma) Michael-tan (Ken) vs. Kitasenju DJ (Dee Jay) Momochi (Ken) vs. Uryo (Chun-Li) Bonchan (Sagat) vs. Michael-tan (Ken) Umehara (Evil Ryu) vs. Dashio (Seth)
you should post this on the unofficial weekly tournament thread as some of us are discussing topanga over there: http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?p=181878680

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom