• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fighting Game Community || Stream Monster Headquarters

Status
Not open for further replies.
YES SON FUCK BRIDGET
15361829.jpg

she looks like a character from one of those animes

Stopppp ittttt.
I actually got interested because she has an assist. Hopefully her v-trigger meter build will be fast enough to use it at least once a round.

What Max showed off with the resets looked like something I would want to invest in since there doesn't seem to be a zoning chracters. I guess its time to go all-in with the upclose combat.

AAK

Whelp, CanadaCup just blew me up.... Apparently they're running the main game I play on Friday when I thought that day was only reserved for team tournaments like every Toronto major before it. It's impossible for me to make the time even if I left directly after work.

Don't know if the sacrifice of school & work is now justified to just travel all the way to play casuals.

oneida

Cock Strain, Lifetime Warranty
Whelp, CanadaCup just blew me up.... Apparently they're running the main game I play on Friday when I thought that day was only reserved for team tournaments like every Toronto major before it. It's impossible for me to make the time even if I left directly after work.

Don't know if the sacrifice of school & work is now justified to just travel all the way to play casuals.
:(
vf is Saturday if you change your mind

Essay

Just waiting on my connecting flight to Orlando. Got the pat down and scornful look at my stick art from security already. Life wouldn't be as interesting if I just had KOF/VF stick art.

Damn, I meant to point that out to you from the start, sorry man.

:/

May I suggest mentally redefining yourself as a VF-main so that you can salvage the weekend? I could design and print you a Sarah wallscroll to string over your desk if that'll help in the transition.
(Half-serious)

Rhapsody

Banned
Just waiting on my connecting flight to Orlando. Got the pat down and scornful look at my stick art from security already. Life wouldn't be as interesting if I just had KOF/VF stick art.

:/

May I suggest mentally redefining yourself as a VF-main so that you can salvage the weekend? I could design and print you a Sarah wallscroll to string over your desk if that'll help in the transition.
(Half-serious)

What was your stick art again?

AAK

No need to feel sorry man, I learned my lesson. I've gotten so used to the way Toronto majors ran that I forgot to reasses the situation now that Russell isn't the one in charge.

(Half-serious)

Lol, I honestly would have transitioned already if Sega didn't permanently shelf the series while Namco is too busy perfecting their paint-job skills.

The door isn't completely closed yet. I'll see what Mohamed's plans are then think about whether or not I should go.

Represent Ottawa well with your usual finesse and have a blast @ CEOtaku my friend! GLHF :)

No need to feel sorry man, I learned my lesson. I've gotten so used to the way Toronto majors ran that I forgot to reasses the situation now that Russell isn't the one in charge.

Lol, I honestly would have transitioned already if Sega didn't permanently shelf the series while Namco is too busy perfecting their paint-job skills.

The door isn't completely closed yet. I'll see what Mohamed's plans are then think about whether or not I should go.

Represent Ottawa well with your usual finesse and have a blast @ CEOtaku my friend! GLHF :)

Yea I thought teams started at around 7PM on Friday like most Russell tournaments then was pleasantly surprised when it started at 12PM :/

Dlent

The results of that poll are really convenient.

With Dizzy having already shown up in the story, her winning makes the poll seem kind of redundant; although ArcSys probably expected her or Bridget to win.

Thinking of finally getting MKX with the Kombat Pack on sale right now, but I imagine the netkode is still ass.

Tripon

Wait.wat?

1419289574454.jpg

There's a Smash 4 player who tried to ask multiple girls in the Smash scene for pics of their feet, threatening that he was dying of a heart condition and trying to pressure them into showing the pics.

He's currently in a psych ward.

Numb

There's a Smash 4 player who tried to ask multiple girls in the Smash scene for pics of their feet, threatening that he was dying of a heart condition and trying to pressure them into showing the pics.

He's currently in a psych ward.

Pervert then. Much worse than i thought.
Thought it was someone who who was targetting everyone and was just a troll.

Xevren

With Dizzy having already shown up in the story, her winning makes the poll seem kind of redundant; although ArcSys probably expected her or Bridget to win.

Thinking of finally getting MKX with the Kombat Pack on sale right now, but I imagine the netkode is still ass.

Yep, netcode still sucks.

Tripon

https://jobs.lever.co/twitch/6cbb86bb-960d-4d02-aea9-987ca043f4c4

Our mission is to provide top-tier service to our partners. The Partnerships Associate for the Fighting Game Community will work with broadcasters filling a variety of different roles across multiple titles. The ideal candidate has a customer service mentality, a passion for live streaming, and the desire to turn that passion into a career. This position is based out of our San Francisco headquarters and requires relocation.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom