• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fighting Game Community || Stream Monster Headquarters

Status
Not open for further replies.

shaowebb

Wait...what? Jam's panties change design every day of the week automatically and now there is a thread on how she's the only fighting game girl who changes her panties?

nwjZyMB.gif

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
Modern anime is like Destiny for cartoons, people grinding hundreds of hours for the exact same thing they already have but with a different hair color and then swearing to everyone that there's actual content or story somewhere in there.

people talking about their gallahorn or their new tsundere waifu and it's like dude that's just what dropped last week but with a different texture
FailFish.png

Dare you to go into a gaming side Destiny thread and say this.

yea because this:

and this

are so fucking similar
just stop with this shit. You arent clever, insightful, or even funny. You're just a prick, and the reason being part of the FGC has been so mixed for me

Is this the "the shooting is good" defense? I guess the shooting in psycho pass is pretty good

And why is it the FGC's fault?

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
I need a PS4 stick. Wish there were a PS4 version of the fighting edge. I like the VLX but I like it in white and blue more.

shaowebb

Just stop with the anime is shit stuff. I'm just going to ban anyone that uses it in the future.

I love you and we will soon cuddle. Cuddle with the force of a thousand exploding cuddles. Thank you for laying the hammer down. I've wanted this for a long while.

Line_HTX

Yeah, this whole Miyazaki spam really needs to stop. It's gone beyond overuse and is no longer funny.

Hi there, I totally forgot that FGs were moved to Community. I enjoyed CEOtaku and big props to Jebailey for this event. I'm happy he'll do it again for next year. Though, I've been meaning to ask, what's the whole commentary controversy about? It looks like many of the tweets surrounding it were all over the place.

Also, is there anything going on this weekend? I'm forgetting something but October has been stacked with all these events.

Oh wow I am getting crazy frame drops on the waterfall stage on PC as well.

During Ken's ultra it drops down to 30 FPS
at 4K max settings.

Shouta

There's a thread in gaming for this weekend's tournaments. Not sure about Smash focused ones but Defend the North and a Milan tournament are this weekend for SF.

Anne

Yeah, this whole Miyazaki spam really needs to stop. It's gone beyond overuse and is no longer funny.

Hi there, I totally forgot that FGs were moved to Community. I enjoyed CEOtaku and big props to Jebailey for this event. I'm happy he'll do it again for next year. Though, I've been meaning to ask, what's the whole commentary controversy about? It looks like many of the tweets surrounding it were all over the place.

Also, is there anything going on this weekend? I'm forgetting something but October has been stacked with all these events.

It's not an event without anime Twitter making asses of themselves afterwards is all. I wouldn't worry about it.

Shouta

Well, characters are limited right now and Mika is the one I like the most out of this current group. Karin is coming soon though.

I did say I would probbably be playing Birdie, Mika, and Karin lol

https://twitter.com/sfv_dump/status/657690557121241089
‏@sfv_dump
Partial unpack of .pak file possible. Android & iOS SFV Apps coming, also a lot of VR!
(dic: Engine/plugins/runtime)

CSCWE4yWwAEKXFa.png

OculusRift + R.Mika = ???

VR fighting games might be interesting to look at, but I don't know about 2.5D games like SF. It makes the 2D-ness of it a bit too apparent, sort of like the DLC character trailers for NRS games.

It's not an event without anime Twitter making asses of themselves afterwards is all. I wouldn't worry about it.

Is it just biscuits and jiyuna, or are there other people involved?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom