• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fighting Game Community || Stream Monster Headquarters

Status
Not open for further replies.

notworksafe

Yeah but if you are going that far, it might end up being available to anyone with an internet connection too.

it's certainly possible, i'd laugh if someone hacked together a better matchmaking system than capcom has up right now

i just wanna be able to play it in 4k on my new pc...which i won't have all the parts for until monday or tuesday :(

Nightbird

So I recently bought Blazblue Continuum shift extend for my Vita since I wanted to try out other fighting games than Smash Bros, and it was on sale for 8 Bucks.

It's really different. Not even remotely as many movement options, but a lot more "up close and personal".
I just finished Arcade mode for the first time with Ragna, and since he's the only character I played until now my opinion is still very premature.

But, I still enjoy the game. It's really good and very fun.

I just have a question: I know that Game is old (they released a new one just today), but is Continuum shift a good fighting game?

So I recently bought Blazblue Continuum shift extend for my Vita since I wanted to try out other fighting games than Smash Bros, and it was on sale for 8 Bucks.

It's really different. Not even remotely as many movement options, but a lot more "up close and personal".
I just finished Arcade mode for the first time with Ragna, and since he's the only character I played until now my opinion is still very premature.

But, I still enjoy the game. It's really good and very fun.

I just have a question: I know that Game is old (they released a new one just today), but is Continuum shift a good fighting game?
blazblue has been my favorite fighter by a longshot since its first iteration. Chrono Phantasma added a lot of new systems and made some changes, as well as sped the game up. If you are enjoying continuum shift its worth grabbing chrono phantasma extend to get the most recent version, and central fiction will be out next year, and is another major new version

MrDaravon

Guess I'm wrong, no Halloweeen costumes after all. I said that because I saw this post at SRK

I see where I made my mistake, it says "compatibility". I just saw "Horror Pack DLC" and stopped there. Sorry for the mistake.

Yeah, Japan getting the Halloween costumes for free if you play the beta while everyone else has to buy them actually stopped me from buying Ultra on PS4 when that news broke. Total bullshit, I don't care about the costumes really but that's a dick move.

Guys, c'mon. Let's be real here. SFV is anime too.

>SFV not anime
>SFV boob physics

Can't have one without the other. They go hand in hand.

mbpm1

Why you judging? It's a legitimate question which helps illustrate the character's personality and hygiene.

Like, every other female fighting game character is now a bum because they don't change and launder their underwear

Busaiku

Why you judging? It's a legitimate question which helps illustrate the character's personality and hygiene.

Like, every other female fighting game character is now a bum because they don't change and launder their underwear
Noel doesn't wear underwear.

kirblar

Has Japanese culture just actively gotten worse with this stuff over the past two decades, or are we just more aware of it today?

Busaiku

Has Japanese culture just actively gotten worse with this stuff over the past two decades, or are we just more aware of it today?
NG7qZQZ.jpg

Nightbird

blazblue has been my favorite fighter by a longshot since its first iteration. Chrono Phantasma added a lot of new systems and made some changes, as well as sped the game up. If you are enjoying continuum shift its worth grabbing chrono phantasma extend to get the most recent version, and central fiction will be out next year, and is another major new version

Oh God, what did I got myself into... lol

Dahbomb

Little bit of both. It always existed but now it has become a major driving force of the industry.

That said sports anime have been surprisingly good as of late. Ace of Diamonds, Haikyu, Kuruko no Basketball and Baby Steps have all been quality.

Oh and One Punch GOD!

Modern anime is like Destiny for cartoons, people grinding hundreds of hours for the exact same thing they already have but with a different hair color and then swearing to everyone that there's actual content or story somewhere in there.

people talking about their gallahorn or their new tsundere waifu and it's like dude that's just what dropped last week but with a different texture
FailFish.png

Kalamari

Modern anime is like Destiny for cartoons, people grinding hundreds of hours for the exact same thing they already have but with a different hair color and then swearing to everyone that there's actual content or story somewhere in there.

people talking about their gallahorn or their new tsundere waifu and it's like dude that's just what dropped last week but with a different texture
FailFish.png

I think this is actually a pretty fair and accurate statement.

FailFish.png
yea because this:
and this
are so fucking similar
just stop with this shit. You arent clever, insightful, or even funny. You're just a prick, and the reason being part of the FGC has been so mixed for me

FailFish.png

i knew destiny was anime

edit: ^^^ is that a joke post

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom