• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fighting Game Community || Stream Monster Headquarters

Status
Not open for further replies.

Horseress

All this "T7 is going to be playable @ event" just makes me think this game will come out on consoles in 2017 at best.

"Hey look, you can play our game here! No reason to release it on consoles when you have it right here"

Big news for KIT
CR8clNgVAAAMYHN.jpg
Sweet. I'm liking what I'm seeing with Tekken 7 but then again I haven't played or paid attention a Tekken in a decade or so.

Did they fix matchmaking in the beta? I stayed up till 10 last night and I never got a single match.

N4Us

EDIT: Is this the first time SNK has done this? First they reveal the game at TGS and now they will be showing gameplay and making it playable for the first time at a major western event. From what I remember they usually showed/announced a new KOF at an arcade expo and held loke tests in Japan shortly after.

Arcade KOF XIII first came out like... 2-3 months after the first gameplay footage I think? A pretty short time at least.

Either way, yeah huge 50/50 for what the reaction's gonna be. I really hope there's some new info before then, or hinting for what type of build it'll be, but SNK's always really quiet about it.

shaowebb

Somebody should sue them for all the copyrights they are infringing. Graphics from SF, Mortal Kombat, and more...just insufferable.

Props to Yipes for having a soul and being a real person. Trying to save someone's life as a first instinct in an age where folks seem to treat everything that happens as entertainment and "someone else's problem" is commendable and I am proud he stepped up to help someone in need even at the risk of his own life. I hope he recovers well, and that his medical debt doesn't gut him financially from the treatment he will require.

You're a good human being, and you give me hope Yipes. Get well soon.

Coda

Good guy Yipes <3

I can't play the SFV Beta. How are people enjoying the game overall? Too soon to discuss the good & bad?

I'm digging it overall. Helps that my main is playable this time around but overall the game seems to be getting better with every new build we see. It's really gonna come down to people's opinions about the nitty gritty specifics of balance and damage output.

ElTopo

Banned
I've got a bug up my ass to play KOF 98 on Fightcade but I hate dealing with Iori/Kyo and Chris in that game.

And everyone picks Kyo/Iori.

Hey guys, USF4 PS4 has a new update which includes the new Halloween costume pack for free if you participated in the beta. Downloading right now and will see how they look in motion.

Guess I'm wrong, no Halloweeen costumes after all. I said that because I saw this post at SRK

I see where I made my mistake, it says "compatibility". I just saw "Horror Pack DLC" and stopped there. Sorry for the mistake.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom