• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fighting Game Community || Stream Monster Headquarters

Status
Not open for further replies.

CurlyW

I wonder how much Larry stands to lose from booking a venue then canceling the event a month out. Probably not a small number.

kirblar

Advertising this for my local FGC:

12027725_10207615674492038_423045911404909247_n.jpg

I can run it on high, that's not the problem.

The game seems to automatically force a lower frame rate for whatever reason. So much so that the GPU runs at half load and starts to drop clocks because the load is so low.

Probably a combination of their vsync, frame pacing, and whatever other algorithms they have running in the background is causing this.

Tripon

I can run it on high, that's not the problem.

The game seems to automatically force a lower frame rate for whatever reason. So much so that the GPU runs at half load and starts to drop clocks because the load is so low.

Probably a combination of their vsync, frame pacing, and whatever other algorithms they have running in the background is causing this.
I'm running into the same issue. Seems to fix itself in actual online matches though.

i for some reason cant get a match online. maybe b/c I havent played at all and their mm algorithm is pretty slow on finding similar ranked opponents

oneida

Cock Strain, Lifetime Warranty
there's a glitch in VF5FS where one of Jacky's costume items makes his iaigeri kick easier to perform
I'm watching a jp tourney and every Jacky has it lol

~themoreukno~

Bison nerfs I have found so far:

Psycho Inferno unsafe on block, even in V-Trigger. Still charge motion.

Bison now has two completely pointless specials. It was bad enough for him to have one.

He still has problems getting locked out of jumps due to two du charge moves.

Several of his already very limited combo options have been removed.

His damage was nerfed.

His arguably best poke got nerfed in range.

Psycho Blast range nerfed.

Knee Press x CA still whiffs sometimes.

He can't even link s.HP to c.MP anymore - why remove something so basic?

Krackatoa

Bison nerfs I have found so far:

Psycho Inferno unsafe on block, even in V-Trigger. Still charge motion.

Bison now has two completely pointless specials. It was bad enough for him to have one.

He still has problems getting locked out of jumps due to two du charge moves.

Several of his already very limited combo options have been removed.

His damage was nerfed.

His arguably best poke got nerfed in range.

Psycho Blast range nerfed.

Knee Press x CA still whiffs sometimes.

He can't even link s.HP to c.MP anymore - why remove something so basic?
I guess they're making up for CvS2? kek

What's the point in digging so much into the beta if things will inevitably change?

I bet Karin is going to suck when the game actually comes out.

I hear the SFV beta is adding six characters from phase one, one at a time.

Man, work's keeping me away from this beta and now I have the opportunity to play Birdie?! YOU CAN'T DO THIS TO ME!!

Imagine if hundreds of people bought the outdated version of blazblue, chronophantasma extend and went at it like crazy even though they knew that the new version of the game was going to come out next year.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom