• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fighting Game Community || Stream Monster Headquarters

Status
Not open for further replies.

ShinMaruku

SomGqYW.gif

tumblr_n6pfsxiNWa1qflc3ro1_500.gif

Go on....

jerry1594

It's actually odd how between ST and SF4 and 2002UM and KOF13 the tiers flip a lot.

Like, you come from an SF4 background. It's odd how Cammy and Fei would be weak or underwhelming, then you look at the strong characters and you see freaking Dhalsim and DJ. Then Claw, Boxer, Ryu, Guile, Sagat...

I thought Fei in ST is pretty good now? Like Ryu tier

petghost

Banned
ST fei seems hella scary under certain circumstances but i guess that goes for the majority of the cast. but when fei chicken winging you in the corner and throws do ridiculous damage and any wrong button can lead to like 40% and chip is adding up its very scary.

this dhalsim v skill into to teleport at the last second to bait dp moment made me happy.

https://youtu.be/OrZK-FWHBno?t=1m23s

This is my first time seeing Dhalsim in action outside of his trailer, and I really like his animations. They look so good. Don't really have a lot to say about his gameplay, as I'm no Dhalsim main.

I'm glad Capcom can still add new flavors to old characters. 'Makes me excited to see what'll be new with the six additional characters.

Crap, every low kick is a slide now? And they are unsafe? And you can't combo with it?

RIP Back HK.

Character select screen is dope and his front dash looks cool.

Horseress

Everything that was unsafe still looks unsafe, the drill, the slide. His v-reversal is slow af.

His new stuff definitely will help him tho. V-skill looks really good and his v-trigger looks promising, both good additions from IV, and since the only thing "he lost" was his focus attack, which is terrible, he may end up being ok

mbpm1

Everything that was unsafe still looks unsafe, the drill, the slide. His v-reversal is slow af.

His new stuff definitely will help him tho. V-skill looks really good and his v-trigger looks promising, both good additions from IV, and since the only thing "he lost" was his focus attack, which is terrible, he may end up being ok

His drill is definitely more safe, just not ST safe according to that reddit doc. The slide...didn't you see them sliding and jabbing for like 3 rounds straight almost unopposed?

The guys didn't use V-float so idk if it's really how he's supposed to be played like some people speculate yet.

Horseress

His drill is definitely more safe, just not ST safe according to that reddit doc. The slide...didn't you see them sliding and jabbing for like 3 rounds straight almost unopposed?

The guys didn't use V-float so idk if it's really how he's supposed to be played like some people speculate yet.

Ok, I was pretty sure I saw slide getting punished, but now watching this video it seems the slide is indeed pretty safe, which already makes him a lot better! Damn, he can even cancel slide into v-trigger! Super good

HardRojo

Yeah hopefully they don't fuck em up

Urien's theme is the one I'm most afraid of. I don't think they can fuck up Jazzy NYC (I don't remember TS OE's version), but Urien's theme seems like it'd be easier to ruin. I wonder what changes they'll introduce for those characters this time around too (and the rest of the DLC ones).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom