• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fighting Game Community || Stream Monster Headquarters

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dahbomb

That Profluke FChamp match was ridiculous!

Floe: "Tokido is the greatest fighting game player of all time"

No lies detected here.

Floe's favorite moment of Capcom Cup USF4 was the same as mine. My jaw dropped when I saw that live.

kirblar

Is Pro Fluke just playing sloppy, or does he actually just not have the ability to pull off the stuff the character requires for high damage output and is just hard-nosing his way despite it?

That is the worst looking fighting game in two generations. How can you even say the gameplay looks good when it's just a bunch of ABC combo strings?

Coda

Damn that looks bad, framerate I think is just ultra bad because of the captured video. I'm assuming it looks real smooth in real time.

That is the worst looking fighting game in two generations. How can you even say the gameplay looks good when it's just a bunch of ABC combo strings?

I don't know, there's hardly any info on how the game's system will actually work. I mean, it's KOF, so we have an idea of how it'll play, but we know nothing outside of what the trailers have shown. Has any actual info been put out there? I haven't seen/read anything.

From what I've seen, I think it looks at best solid, at worst passable. That's without no actual knowledge of the system.

Lost Fragment

Obsessed with 4chan
Man remember early SF4 when JWong seemed neigh-unbeatable? I mean I guess part of that was because there was a much lower amount of foreign peeps coming to American tournaments, but still. Now it kind of feels like it'd be a surprise if he won one game at CapCup.

Hope that dude concentrates on SF5 exclusively when that game comes out. And I hope he starts to practice. Wasn't there some interview of his where he said he barely ever practices or something?

Ricki too.

Infinite

Man remember early SF4 when JWong seemed neigh-unbeatable? I mean I guess part of that was because there was a much lower amount of foreign peeps coming to American tournaments, but still. Now it kind of feels like it'd be a surprise if he won one game at CapCup.

Hope that dude concentrates on SF5 exclusively when that game comes out. And I hope he starts to practice. Wasn't there some interview of his where he said he barely ever practices or something?

Ricki too.

Said it in multiple interviews.

Beef, y u do dis?

DlzSu4v.png

Just saw the new KOF trailer

It looks like...

You know when movies show videogames on screen and they look really awful, cheesy and dated and they're usually being mocked?

Kinda like that

Like those fake video games off CSI or whatever, that ends with Ice-T arresting the guy and saying, "Game over, punk!"

Nightii

Banned
That new KOF trailer is prime Torture My Friends material. As a weird Mexican kid that never got super into KOF, I'm not that hurt by how terrible it looks, but yeah... just nasty.

petghost

Banned
man snk heads are some of the most die hard fg fans i know of. like they never give up on this company.what is it about snk that makes people so zealous about their games? these people know the lore and shit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom