• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fighting Game Community || Stream Monster Headquarters

Status
Not open for further replies.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
When and at what time is this reveal supposed to happen, again? A lot of talk across the week that I keep feeling it's immenent.

If I remember right the gist of it was if a person's offense was so strong they put their opponent in a dizzy state then they obviously had a strong lead and and so stun felt like a too harsh punishment to the weaker character and too great a reward for the better player. That you set the weaker player even more back and so made the current match seem impossible for them.

sounds less like a problem and more like what should happen

NEO0MJ

Got Street Fighter V preordered on Steam so I'm all set for it.*

*Assuming my graphics card holds up.

Where'd you preorder it from? I was gonna get it at GMG but then I remembered that their best sales are often a month or so before a game launches.

QisTopTier

XisBannedTier
You guys preordered why? Didn't you listen to Dahbombs words of wisdom!?

I preordered MGS5 and got it for 40 bucks, screw that wisdom.

No one likes you Cody. Give us Banana Hammock Urien or Dhalsim.

For someone that talks about stuff being dangerous and corrupting kids you sure like super naked dudes with one of them being a murderer that takes part in child abduction and brainwashing.

oneida

Cock Strain, Lifetime Warranty
his stance is that it introduces problems like Makoto's 100% stun combo which wasn't found until seven years after the game dropped while adding nothing of value competitively. he gives 3S props for at least displaying stun information to the player but says the whole stun stuff is way more trouble than it's worth

his stance is that it introduces problems like Makoto's 100% stun combo which wasn't found until seven years after the game dropped while adding nothing of value competitively. he gives 3S props for at least displaying stun information to the player but says the whole stun stuff is way more trouble than it's worth

more specifically

I preordered MGS5 and got it for 40 bucks, screw that wisdom.

For someone that talks about stuff being dangerous and corrupting kids you sure like super naked dudes with one of them being a murderer that takes part in child abduction and brainwashing.

But Aegis Shield! Yoga Flames!
Nothing wrong with half naked dudes. Back me up Viscant!

I love MGS5. I was swimming and I swam to the bottom of the pool thinking "I could be fultoning fools right now"

QisTopTier

XisBannedTier
But is it anime
colorswap.php

colorswap.php

onionfrog

Where'd you preorder it from? I was gonna get it at GMG but then I remembered that their best sales are often a month or so before a game launches.
I just preordered directly on Steam since I had a $50 steam gift card to use.

I think right now GMG would be the cheapest with their 23% off coupon which puts it at $46.20.

Nuuvem will probably be even cheaper than GMG, but I have no idea when they'll get stock or whether they'll provide beta access.

Between the gift card and steam credit from idling for trading cards I didn't pay anything out of pocket.
:p

El Sloth

Banned
After 5 years of playing, I've only just noticed that the life bars in Street Fighter IV send a red pulse from the timer down to the character art everytime you take damage.

Neat.

El Sloth

Banned
http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?p=178313837#post178313837

I have made a weekend tournament thread. Maybe you can post in it.
Cool. Should have maybe put "Fighting Games" or "FG Tournaments" in the title though. Otherwise it's just a bunch of random words to people who aren't familiar with the events. Although I get you're limited by space and wanted to get all the stuff happening this weekend in the title. Eh, maybe it wouldn't matter either way!

Tripon

Cool. Should have maybe put "Fighting Games" or "FG Tournaments" in the title though. Otherwise it's just a bunch of random words to people who aren't familiar with the events. Although I get you're limited by space and wanted to get all the stuff happening this weekend in the title. Eh, maybe it wouldn't matter either way!
FTW is Fighting Tournaments Weekend. I admit that I arranged the words to get FTW as an acronym this week. Last week I went for WTF, or Weekend Tournament Fighting. I'm going to mix the acronym every week and see how many people notice. Lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom