• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fighting Game Community || Stream Monster Headquarters

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shun

Mago-boy will win Capcom Cup, channel his inner jounouchi biggest tournament upset. You heard it here first.

CT-4AFSVAAA1dQL.png

The best thing about FF12 was that all the female characters had nice butts.

Oh and the gameplay set up was awesome

Can't wait for xenoblade x on friday :D

You should try Blade&Soul (F2P release on Jan 19th with next Closed Beta on Dec 11th).

In fact everyone should since imo it is the closest thing to a fighting game in MMO form.

And yeah, I've been game fasting for Xenoblade X.

I'm contemplating running home to play it tomorrow.

Skilletor

You should try Blade&Soul (F2P release on Jan 19th with next Closed Beta on Dec 11th).

In fact everyone should since imo it is the closest thing to a fighting game in MMO form.

I'll be trying this game because Hyung Tae Kim art.

I'll be trying this game because Hyung Tae Kim art.

I've been experiencing withdrawal symptoms since I haven't been able to play it since the last beta ended on Monday.

The Hyung Tae Kim stuff is also great. I love his work.

The PvP is oriented towards 1 on 1 and it's apparently popular as an Esport title over in SK.

number47

excited for that sektor,cryax,??? mix and alien baraka. And yeah. Looks like they might make a horror fighting game. What other villains could they use?

Line_HTX

I'm too busy trying to get lucky with end game equipment in DFOG and creating new character sub-classes.

Just got a new laptop, and it'll take a little bit to adjust. I'll try it out eventually, but for me, currently it's DFOG and Hearthstone.

Numb

I want to play Destroyer and SPD people.
I neeed to

Perro

Wack ass Kombat Pack 2. All those dope Post-MK3 characters and we get Bo Rai Cho.
People really care about those wack ass post UMK3 characters? I mean, there's potencial in some characters, but nobody would buy them.
They are saving Noob and Rain for MKXI
Boon pls

shaowebb

Oh man, Bo Rai Cho is back, Triborg and that other major gaming thing that happened means my day is going incredibly well :D

Shun

Street Fighter already has a basketball player. Bring back Sean and make him a completely Basketball based character.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom