• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fighting Game Community || Stream Monster Headquarters

Status
Not open for further replies.

QisTopTier

XisBannedTier
The best thing about FF12 was that all the female characters had nice butts.

Oh and the gameplay set up was awesome

Can't wait for xenoblade x on friday :D

QisTopTier

XisBannedTier
how often do you play your wii u, q?

When I'm in the mood for whatever. If I wasn't playing FF14 I'd be spending more time on other games.

Busy with One Piece Warriors 3, and Dark Souls 2/Bloodborne co op with friends atm as well. with some disgaea 5 here and there and the usual fighting game stuff.

If I could play splatoon from bed I would have been playing it every night though but I cant lol

Malice215

These next few days should be fun. Hopefully Ed announces one kharacter that I can get excited about tonight.

Seeing some hurt feelings from people over today's MadCatz reveals. I can't wait to get a TE2+ though.

Can't believe people forgot about Smwed...Long time no see.

FF7 is cheeks, but Square is going to milk the crap out of it for $$$ because of Cloud/Tifa.

images

this is nightmare fuel

El Sloth

Banned

this is nightmare fuel
so what. I wasn't talking about visual design in the post you quoted. the character designs in Final Fantasy and Square games is another conversation. What makes Quina the worst character in Final Fantasy history?

i wonder how Quina would have looked like if part of the goal in the design wasn't "comedic relief".

so what. I wasn't talking about visual design in the post you quoted. the character designs in Final Fantasy and Square games is another conversation. What makes Quina the worst character in Final Fantasy history?

i wonder how Quina would have looked like if part of the goal in the design wasn't "comedic relief".

useless semi-optional character that brings nothing to the game

Rhapsody

Banned
I maybe only liked Fang in XIII I guess. But yeah, can't say I got attached to the cast in that one.

But yeah, I pretty much prefer any cast over XIII.

vulva

^^^165 CAD, normally supposed o be 300 CAD according to mcz site. Even in USD the TES+ is supposed to be 200$ USD, so if this was 165 USD it'd still be a deal. As it sits, this ends up being about 124 USD before tax

holy shit thanks vulva, i hope they don't cancel this on us lol

I actually saw the post from badwolf in the Canadian deals thread, so credit goes to him. I Just got excited and wanted to make sure more canadians knew about this... then I saw it mentioned on the last page.

Can't hurt though to re-mention it.

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
Max = FFVII is the best

Sp00ky = FFVI is the bst

Remix = FFVIII is the best

Justin = FFX is the best

Aris = "Tokido is the best fighting game player ever" I agree.

El Sloth

Banned
^^^165 CAD, normally supposed o be 300 CAD according to mcz site. Even in USD the TES+ is supposed to be 200$ USD, so if this was 165 USD it'd still be a deal. As it sits, this ends up being about 124 USD before tax
Won't let me ship to the U.S. :\

"Amazon.ca cannot ship software, computer & video games, gift cards or electronics internationally."

Oh well.

Sheroking

Quina isn't even the worst character in IX. That's Amarant. FF games always have a bullshit character. Fuck Zell, fuck Selphie, fuck Rikku.

I'm out.

.la1n

As I posted in the other thread I was pretty pumped at the idea of having a xenomorph and the predator in a fighting game but I am not feeling that design. I will reserve judgement until I can see more. Leatherface and Bo Rai Cho are whatever, one of them should have been Noob Saibot, that's a damn shame.

NEO0MJ

As I posted in the other thread I was pretty pumped at the idea of having a xenomorph and the predator in a fighting game but I am not feeling that design. I will reserve judgement until I can see more. Leatherface and Bo Rai Cho are whatever, one of them should have been Noob Saibot, that's a damn shame.

They probably wanted to get around their promise of not making past characters DLC and Tribot provided the perfect opportunity to do that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom