• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fighting Game Community || Stream Monster Headquarters

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lemstar

not really, 100 meter corner carry is actually a good choice. He beat me the first two matches we played. I just realized that he wasnt as good at catching air and just defaulted to dp, so I baited it twice with super, its more his corner pressure choice was the mistake
na, he had way better things he could have done

dash 5B into Gauntlet Hades route after the RC would have been a full corner carry from that position for 50 meter, and he could have killed you from 30% with dash 5B > 5D(1) > 214B 214D > 5B > 5C > 5D > 236D > 623D > ender

what would have been even easier and less prone to dropping on netplay would have been overdrive cancelling the 5C; something like 2B > 5B > 5C > ODC > 5B > 5C > 2D > dash > 5C > 5D(1) > 214B 214D is more than enough to kill without finishing the combo

El Sloth

Banned
Finally did my fantasy brackets

C4Lo03S.png

9rx3Ob7.png

na, he had way better things he could have done

dash 5B into Gauntlet Hades route after the RC would have been a full corner carry from that position for 50 meter, and he could have killed you from 30% with dash 5B > 5D(1) > 214B 214D > 5B > 5C > 5D > 236D > 623D > ender

what would have been even easier and less prone to dropping on netplay would have been overdrive cancelling the 5C; something like 2B > 5B > 5C > ODC > 5B > 5C > 2D > dash > 5C > 5D(1) > 214B 214D is more than enough to kill without finishing the combo
i only said its not a bad idea, I dont know ragna combos though. not all characters can get 3100 off a 2b

Tizoc

KoF 2000
KOF 2000 IS RELEASING ON PS4 AS A PS2 CLASSIC
OF ALL OF SNK'S PS2 RELEASES WE'RE GETTING KOF 2000

I mean if it were NGBC or KoF XI, heck yeah, here's my $15, but 00? Weird choice...

Amedo310

KoF 2000
KOF 2000 IS RELEASING ON PS4 AS A PS2 CLASSIC
OF ALL OF SNK'S PS2 RELEASES WE'RE GETTING KOF 2000

I mean if it were NGBC or KoF XI, heck yeah, here's my $15, but 00? Weird choice...

Is this really a surprise? The company is just fucking clueless when it comes to realizing the games people really want to play the most.

Tizoc

But I like KoF2000... :(

That's fine, but I'm more on edge by the fact that there is a KoF NESTS Collection which I'm certain got released in US and EU at the time
Why not just port THAT instead? Unless KoF 00 is one of those games and they're merely testing the emulator with 2D games for the PSX event only, but I ain't holding my breath.

Anyone have suggestions on fighting Sakura vs Chun? She can be pretty stupid to fight against.

edit: I love my avatar! Every time I post I go,"*gasp* CUTE! KITTIES!"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom