• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fighting Game Community || Stream Monster Headquarters

Status
Not open for further replies.
When did salt go from being a term that the fgc used to death to a term which everybody uses to death?

it's just the natural progression of new language/memes

black community -> black internet community -> internet community -> everybody

"Netflix and Chill" is the new "salt"

Dahbomb

[QUOTE="God's Beard!";187954527]My new official top 8:

1. Tokido
2. Xian
3. Infiltration
4. Gamerbee
5. Poongko/Bonchan
7. Kazunoko/JUSTIN WOOOONG[/QUOTE]
My man!

image.php

El Sloth

Banned
On the controller discussion from a bit ago:

I actually prefer pads for 3D fighters and grapplers in 2D games. It's so much easier to do a walk up SPD with a thumbstick.

Hey Guys. New member here, huge FGC stream monster. Figured i'd sub to the FGC OT as my first act as a GAF member.
Welcome home.
I remember I was playing BB and somebody kicked for me doing infinites. They then made a "no infinites" room which I very quickly joined and got booted from.

Btw there are no infinites in BBCP.
Check the Cyber Bully over here. Bullying the blocking-challenged.

Guess Ragna player needs more practice, spending 100 meter on a combo that doesn't kill was probably not something you would want to do.
not really, 100 meter corner carry is actually a good choice. He beat me the first two matches we played. I just realized that he wasnt as good at catching air and just defaulted to dp, so I baited it twice with super, its more his corner pressure choice was the mistake

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom