• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fighting Game Community || Stream Monster Headquarters

Status
Not open for further replies.

BadWolf

Kind of funny reading your experiences with online SF, I've played KOFXIII since release on PS3 and PC and have never come across stuff like this, despite only playing with strangers.

Guess I'd better get ready for some of this stuff come SFV.

Anne

I remember I was playing BB and somebody kicked for me doing infinites. They then made a "no infinites" room which I very quickly joined and got booted from.

Btw there are no infinites in BBCP.

I remember I was playing BB and somebody kicked for me doing infinites. They then made a "no infinites" room which I very quickly joined and got booted from.

Btw there no infinites in BBCP.

Were you doing oki stuff or what? Some people get salty as hell if you keep picking up their rolls.

Line_HTX

What my victims see before death

qistoptier-kazified-1_zps84c5306f.png

image.php

Beckx

Anybody try using the steam controller for fighting games?

Yes, it was awful for me. Using the left pad as a d pad was no good, very hard to get back to neutral without picking up your thumb, and then invariably I would put my thumb back down off center and cause issues. Oh, and dashes are really, really annoying.

I like the controller, a lot, but decided it wasn't worth it for fighting games. Might play with the settings again some day. One thing I've thought about is setting up the stick to emulate d-pad and see how that works. Multi-button mode certainly has potential.

vulva

When did salt go from being a term that the fgc used to death to a term which everybody uses to death?

the worst part is when people think it's clever to call someone salty for mentioning the over use of the term. Somehow thinking they're clever for grabbing the lowest hanging fruit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom