• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fighting Game Community || Stream Monster Headquarters

Status
Not open for further replies.

Line_HTX

KOF 14 Playstation Experience footage!

SAej1V3.jpg

LMAO fucking dying.

jerry1594

Yeesh, kof14 looks awful. I it's just Kof13 with bad graphics then whatever. Cool I guess. Might just have to get a ps4 for LB2 if it doesn't get a steam release.

The Light

Kyo face still reminds of tales of xillia dude, but Iori model seemed really improved. Angel & Chang models looked fine to me also. Rumor about visuals being improved were true.

Anne

KoF is looking more like a PS3 game now at least. Tbh I don't mind it too much if the animations get smoothed out.

shaowebb

So long as KOF14 plays well I'll be on it. 50 characters and it plays good I could care if it looks like 94.
Please have good gameplay

Line_HTX

This is the best PlayStation Experience ever with all these fighting game stuff.

For once Cough 14 looks at least decently good.

Horseress

More SFV news

In-Game Currency

Capcom has a long term strategy to support SFV with new content over time, and the in-game currency allows everyone to choose how they get it. To recap, there are two types:

Fight Money: Can only be obtained by playing the game. Can be used to earn new content for free.
Zenny: Can be purchased with real money, and used to access new content immediately.

So when it comes to post-launch gameplay content, everyone has two choices:

Accumulate Fight Money through gameplay, and use it to earn gameplay related content, such as new characters, for free.
Purchase Zenny with real money, in order to gain access to the content immediately.

100 Zenny essentially equals $1. However, Zenny will be sold in several denominations, giving everyone choice and even bonus amounts depending on how much is purchased! Some of the options are listed below:

100 Zenny = Purchase for $0.99 / €0.99 / £0.79
550 Zenny = Purchase for $4.99/€4.99/£3.99 (receive a 50 Zenny bonus)
1200 Zenny = Purchase for $9.99/€9.99/£7.99 (receive a 200 Zenny bonus)
4000 Zenny = Purchase for $29.99/ €29.99/£24.99 (receive a 1000 Zenny bonus)

Forgot the most important part each character individually would be worth 600 zenny

For $29.99 / €29.99 / £24.99, SFV players get all six additional characters, each with a premium costume, in addition to an exclusive PS4 theme. Each character would cost 600 Zenny individually, and each premium costume would cost 400 Zenny individually, making this a $60 value for half the price! As a final incentive, in North America, if you purchase the 2016 Season Pass before February 16 you will receive three PS4 avatars (Ryu, Chun-Li, and M. Bison) for free!

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
Fang is going to be the get beat by and get salty character. I didn't think Shadoloo would let goofy people in though.

Warxard

Banned
Last Blade 2 is getting a port with nothing added or is it a native PS4/Vita game?

Code Mystics is responsible for the 98UMFE/02UM steam ports which have decent online. It will be likely that LB2 will be the latest version with decent online.

Mizerman

『Inaba Resident』;188051980 said:
Birdie looks so fun.
Wonder why nobody has been playing him at any events.

Yeah. I didn't think I'd ever get interested in Birdie's gameplay, but I dig it.

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
According to the story Sagat left Shadoloo which explains him not being in the game at least for now. I could see Sagat becoming a good character. He seems to have honor and such compared to the rest.

kirblar

According to the story Sagat left Shadoloo which explains him not being in the game at least for now. I could see Sagat becoming a good character. He seems to have honor and such compared to the rest.
Face turn's been complete for a while with him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom