• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fighting Game Community || Stream Monster Headquarters

Status
Not open for further replies.

BadWolf

XIV looks like it plays like a legit KOF, really want to try it.

Kula is looking good, nice design refresh and seems to be animated well (has a new super too).

Marz

KoF actually looks perfectly fine. Its not setting the world on fire in the graphics department, but it doesnt need to.

I just hope Yamazaki is in; that leaked list is not what I want out of the roster.

Dahbomb

It's too far out for any DLC characters stuff, I was shocked they even confirmed the 6 to begin with.

I am not expecting much out of the story mode to be honest. I know Capcom made some bold claims about it but don't hold your breath.

Remember when Max tried to claim Nash wasn't good?

My PC decided to shit itself so I missed it, unfortunately :(
Match summary:
Bison's opponent gets hit by knee all day, doesn't block afterwards for some reason.
Opponent jumps in on opponent. Bison never counters it.

Sometimes the opponent jumped more than Bison kneed. In the end, Bison kneed more and won.

kirblar

This new SF5 build is resetting players to the proper sides between rounds.

Thank fuck. That shit was annoying.
Thank you Combofiend.

That stuff only works if there's an animation of the characters standing up and walking to their spots, like KI/MK. With the way SFV's rounds work, it's terrible.

Some really vicious Nine combos:
http://www.nicovideo.jp/watch/sm27736141

Dustloop has been posting a lot of matches:
http://www.dustloop.com/forums/index.php?/forums/topic/12219-cf-nine-the-phantom-video-thread/

Her lightning ball is WAY better than I thought it would be.

Interesting that the two most popular Nine colors seem to be black skin + yellow outfit and white skin + blonde hair. They should do more black skin alts.

When and during which version did he say this
Sometime after the V-Trigger nerf; I don't recall the source. There was a discussion about it in one of the Beta threads, IIRC.

TheChits

This stream is amazing
KuGsj.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom