• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fighting Game Community || Stream Monster Headquarters

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dahbomb

『Inaba Resident』;188051980 said:
Birdie looks so fun. His animations (especially his grabs) are amazing
Wonder why nobody has been playing him at any events.
No one plays him because he's an ugly fat idiot and a walking fat stereotype. "Hurr durr I am going to eat these donuts and chuck them at my opponent while my belly jiggles and oh wait let me pull up my pants so people don't see my ass crack".

Numb

No one plays him because he's an ugly fat idiot and a walking fat stereotype. "Hurr durr I am going to eat these donuts and chuck them at my opponent while my belly jiggles and oh wait let me pull up my pants so people don't see my ass crack".

Yeeeep.
Saving the bison bucks for him and Mika to make them look less shit.

Horseress

MY GOD this UI is terrible!

WmdaZ84.png

shaowebb

What the fuck is up with the Cough 14 HUD? God, can't see shit and can't tell how much life bar you have left.

At least the current lifebar still has the nice divided into 10ths notches to judge damage. As we've seen though the graphics keep getting polished with each reveal so I would hazard a guess that this HUD is all temporary for now given how little window dressing is on it.

jerry1594

So I don't know much about Last Blade. What's awesome about it?
As said before, the graphics and soundtrack are amazing. The cast is awesome, it plays kind of like Soul Calibur with snk movement, three different ways you can play your character- strength, speed or EX which is a balance between the two, and the repel mechanic is cool. Basically a parry with a lot of recovery.

Line_HTX

At least the current lifebar still has the nice divided into 10ths notches to judge damage. As we've seen though the graphics keep getting polished with each reveal so I would hazard a guess that this HUD is all temporary for now given how little window dressing is on it.

Oh right, I forget that everyone has 1000 HP all around.

Tularensis

Neo Member
It's strange, I usually don't give two shits about graphics but KOF XIV looks so offensively bad that I can't defend it. If I were working at SNK I'd be too damn embarrassed to release any footage of the game.

shaowebb

Okay some info came for KOF14 from Hellpockets according to the twitch stream. Max mode is in and currently you can only do EX moves in Max Mode. This may change since its beta.

Marz

According to the story Sagat left Shadoloo which explains him not being in the game at least for now. I could see Sagat becoming a good character. He seems to have honor and such compared to the rest.

You're about 8 years late.

Dahbomb

Capcom a no show at this event yet again aside from SFV.

Part of me wants SFV to be out already so Capcom can't just coast on SFV for a year.

Who am I kidding, they will be showing off the DLC characters at these events in the future.

Dahbomb

what happened to deep down?
Haven't seen it for over a year.

No new RE since Revelations, no other Capcom fighter, no DMC, no new LP/Dead Rising... no fucking nothing. It's been all SFV from Capcom lately.

Well actually they did have that RE shooter game but that's even worse.

No new RE since Revelations, no other Capcom fighter, no DMC, no new LP/Dead Rising... no fucking nothing. It's been all SFV from Capcom lately.

Dragon's Dogma on PC and Ace Attorney 6 are pretty big imo

And Monster Hunter.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
You guys think we're gonna get more SFV tidbits tomorrow like mode/story information?

Also, damn, FFVII is ten bucks on PSN. I'm tempted. Never finished it back in the day.

jerry1594

Combo vs the other tester was godlike to watch. High level sfv is gonna be so much fun.
Until they add Elena.
There will be quick rise and no ultras :p healing honestly kind of sucks in 3. It's not a bad super on it's own but it's not as useful as brave dance or spinning beat. It's only really useful against hugo.

Dahbomb

They need a RE reboot and a DMC sequel.
Well we are getting RE2 Remake at least and DMC sequel is definitely being worked on (or at least a DMC game made in house). Probably a new RE game in the works too.

Problem is the lack of info on any of these potentially big titles. Not to mention the hiatus of Deep Down.

I forgot about AA6 though honestly I don't follow that series and the new one just looked like a re-release of an older one.

Sinatar

Official GAF Bottom Feeder
This new SF5 build is resetting players to the proper sides between rounds.

Thank fuck. That shit was annoying.

Producer

In the west , but MHX just came out in japan and they have MH Stories and AA6. I think we'll get all 3 for the west eventually.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom