• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fighting Game Community || Stream Monster Headquarters

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lulubop

Should be Saturday night. Ono's on the PS stage tonight at 10:30 and they raced through releasing Karin's Card/Vine, so something else may be getting announced tonight as well.

Nah, they got some exhibitions and stuff going on tonight. Starts at 11pm est

Tripon

Any exhibitions worth watching?

I'm going to try to watch these.

1:00 PM – 1:30 PM JST – Capcom’s Monster Hunter Frontier G X Team Mad Catz
Monster Hunter Frontier G producers Teruki Miyashita and Ryo Sekino join forces with Street Fighter producers Koichi Sugiyama and Tomoaki Ayano as they hunt with Team Mad Catz’ Daigo, Mago and Tokido!

9PM PST, 12AM EST.

1:45 PM – 2:30 PM JST – Arc System Works’ GUILTY GEAR XRD – SIGN-

Arc System Works’ battle director Pachi will join us for a special exhibition between top Guilty Gear players!

9:45 PM PST, 12:45 AM EST

4:00 PM – 5:00 PM JST – Ultra Street Fighter IV – Dream Match Exhibition – 3V3
The Mad Catz fighting game team of Daigo Umehara, Mago and Tokido will take on the EVO 2015 top players, which consists of EG Momochi, GamerBee and INFILTRATION!

12AM PST, 3AM EST.

Tripon

Since we're in community, anything I post further won't matter in terms of moving us further into the recesses of the site.

I was driving home today and I saw this. The guy driving was a 30 something Latino version of Markman. I will admit that Revy is love....
OzWrj9N.jpg

jerry1594

King of Wolves tourney is coming up on the 22nd. Third Strike and 02UM. I don't know what the KoF tourney consists of, but the teams for 3s are set (2v2).
16 Teams. 10 invited and 12 will enter a qualifier for the remaining six spots
Teams will enter qualifier are:

1. Hirai(KE/RY)/Shie(KE/UR)
2. Kiraki(EL/KE)/Hiroyuki(CH/DU)
3. Zabi(GO/UR)/Taihei(UR/GO)
4. Youhei(DU/DU)/K(CH/KE)
5. Marko(CH)/Otana(UR)
6. UNO(IB/YU)/Shisokuso(KE/YA)
7. Kochiya(MA/EL)/Furuya(MA/GO)
8. Kowappa(YU/CH)/Panpina(UR/KE)
9. Uminchu(AL/RY)/Tatsujin(CH/RY)
10. Heboryu(KE/RY)/Komaki(MA/KE)
11. Aruka(RY/IB)/Ruu(UR/RY)
12. Kindevu(KE/YU)/Shoki(KE/YU)

10 invited teams:
1. Kyabetsu(KE)/Arashi(GO)
2. MOV(CH)/Match(GO)
3. Rikimaru(CH)/Boss(KE)
4. Vanao(RY/OR)/Genki(AL)
5. Tominaga(MA)/Mimora(MA)
6. Kokujin(DU)/Nuki(CH)
7. Raoh(CH)/Higa(IB)
8. Yakkun(YU)/Issei(YU)
9. Ushi!?(YU)/Deshiken(KE)
10. Chance(MA)/Loli(DU)

Killers only, really interested to see how Zabi/Taihei, Vanao/Genki and the France team (Otana/Marko) do.

Credit to Hismit on srk for the teams.
If anyone's interested I'll dig around for the 02UM side.

Since we're in community, anything I post further won't matter in terms of moving us further into the recesses of the site.

I was driving home today and I saw this. The guy driving was a 30 something Latino version of Markman. I will admit that Revy is love....
You're just digging a deeper hole for us...

Grakl

You took a pic while driving on a highway?

Tripon

You took a pic while driving on a highway?
I was driving 5 mph during constant starts and stops during this for like 20 minutes. The 405 around LAX is terrible for traffic, going north or south. That is the only reason I felt safe taking the photo.

Producer

I recognize this freeway

IntelliHeath

As in "Heathcliff"
I keep seeing this dlc sales point mentioned when it comes to roster discussions, and I have to wonder if it even really matters?

We can buy any future characters with Fight Money, for one. And is there anyone here that doesn't plan on having the full roster anyway?

I genuinely curious, since I will 100% unlock every character, even if I don't play them. (I'll get the people I want first, of course.)

Well, I'm not sure about it. I'm trying to figure out how Capcom would make more money by selling the downloadable contents if we could use fight money for some contents. I wonder how hard would they make us to grind to get single free character?

I felt that casual players might be more familiar with Zangief and Dhalsim so they probably would buy them over Alex and Urien in a term of nostalgia and familiarity. I felt that they really need to sell those downloadable contents to cover the cost of developments for DLC characters.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom