• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fighting Game Headquarters |2| 0-2 vs Community

Status
Not open for further replies.
CZwSYNYVAAAwq3T.jpg

Get hype y'all

Poor Lupe. smh

hitsugi

Adding to the above, Raku is another off-strip restaurant which delivered the best izakaya experience I've had in the US.

Bouchon (Venetian) is the best breakfast on the strip in my opinion; so-so dinners.

shaowebb

Welp. Looks like my Koihime Enbu copy just shipped today. That almost covers all the fighters released this winter save N+ (which launches Feb 2 and has funds for it on PSN already waiting on it for me), and Blade Arcus (ehhhhhhhh...not a priority).

Study study.
With all these fighters my year of lab work is pretty much covered. Kind of crazy when all the stuff you wanted for the year releases within a month of each other. Hell I even played Tekken Tag today. Too many fighters...still got a GG and BB sequel coming too.

It's just our generation that grew up with wrestling thinking that you can somehow be a heel in real life, it's why I call all the fchamp-ish behavior WWE LARP. You can't just cut in line at the DMV or litter all over a park and be like "I was just being a heel", gtfo with that this is real life. FChamp being shitty for the last 4 years isn't somehow acceptable because he's aware that he's an asshole, none of the "villains" in sports try to excuse their behavior with that sort of logic.

It's just our generation that grew up with wrestling thinking that you can somehow be a heel in real life, it's why I call all the fchamp-ish behavior WWE LARP. You can't just cut in line at the DMV or litter all over a park and be like "I was just being a heel", gtfo with that this is real life. FChamp being shitty for the last 4 years isn't somehow acceptable because he's aware that he's an asshole, none of the "villains" in sports try to excuse their behavior with that sort of logic.

of course it's an excuse.

it doesn't really need to be excused though. it's natural in competition.

Clawww

Bacchanal is really damn good. One of the few buffets that I can say is worth the price. You won't regret it.

For some other suggestions...I'm not really much of a breakfast guy but Mon Ami Gabi at Paris was really awesome. Very good and creative breakfast food, excellent staff, and a really fantastic atmosphere. Definitely ask to sit outside.

For dinners a couple of my favorites:

sweet, looking forward to the bacchanal.

definitely want to hit up heart attack grill actually. some of the off beat stuff/Vegas-only stuff is appealing because fine dining's on lock at home in NYC, but I'd regret not doing at least one buzzy restaurant. I'm a Thai fiend so I'll hit up lotus for sure and see if it stacks up to sri pra phai :D

of course it's an excuse.

it doesn't really need to be excused though. it's natural in competition.

There's a difference between cutting a promo to raise interest in a money match and lying to your twitch subscribers for monetary gain, or between trashtalking someone to make a match more interesting and harassing them for 6 months on social media. When people treat those sorts of things as the same thing it's troubling, and the fact that some of those things are acceptable (maybe even good) doesn't mean that all asshole behavior is automatically okay as long as you call someone a pelican on twitter first.

Topanga announced the matchups for their usf4 concept match exhibitions at Tokaigi taking place this weekend.

Mago vs Tokido
Bonchan vs Fuudo
Nemo vs Itazan
Kazunoko vs Wao

Pretty sure they're ft7s

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom