• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fighting Game Headquarters |3| [Cinematic Title Expansion Coming Soon]

Status
Not open for further replies.

pizzacat

Banned
MultiSFSleeves4.jpg

You can buy these arm sleeves now. I'm not sure why you would.

http://www.actionfigureinsider.com/...ces-street-fighter-arm-sleeves-available-now/
lmao arm sleeves

lmao @ ryus and kens neck

Amedo310

What you guys are DMV too? I wanted to go to the monthly but I just wanted casuals and didn't wanna pay 10 :(

Yeah. That's understandable. Luckily for me, I get free venue for monthly FGC events. All the years of providing set-ups for other games, while I grind training mode in SNK games, paid off.

hypernima

Banned
Yeah. That's understandable. Luckily for me, I get free venue for monthly FGC events. All the years of providing set-ups for other games, while I grind training mode in SNK games, paid off.

Yea, honestly I wish I had more time to put more of a foothold into the local community but I didn't get a car until last year and school always is in the way of weeklies. I always tried to bring a set up on the rare instance I could come though.

JeTmAn81

I knew there was something suspicious about Daigo blowing off $60k like it was nothing. Turns out all the money was in Bison dollars.

Bizazedo

D.M.V. Fighting Game Community Group? I've gone back and forth to the group over a few years, but I mostly spend my time playing at Xanadu Games. I just had a crazy old SNK games session at the monthly with a new guy and a couple of old buddies.

Yep, that's the one. Been to Xanadu a few times.

NEO0MJ

Capcom must be sweating right now. Wonder what they'll do if SF V sales don't recover. it's like they're betting the farms on that game's success.

Kumubou

I mean they make a new MH and they're back in the green right?
But then they blow all of the profit on failed mobile games and a RE7 release that underperforms and now they're completely bankrupt. I really wonder how many more failed projects they can absorb -- I can't imagine that it is many.

pizzacat

Banned
But then they blow all of the profit on failed mobile games and a RE7 release that underperforms and now they're completely bankrupt. I really wonder how many more failed projects they can absorb -- I can't imagine that it is many.
I doubt RE7 underperforms, 6 is still selling somewhere

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom