• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fighting Game Headquarters |3| [Cinematic Title Expansion Coming Soon]

Status
Not open for further replies.

A Pretty Panda

fuckin' called it, man
suck setup

image.php

I think Dhalsim and using an arcade stick is finally starting to click for me. Broke the 'top' 500 barrier for Ranked, got a 21 win streak before losing down to the wire against a Karin and V's overall flow started making sense in places when having a long set against a solid Ken (who followed all the right beats) giving me serious trouble.

Chun-Li, Cammy and Rashids are still nightmares for me though but at least I'm noticing the improvements compared to three weeks ago or even last week.

I think Dhalsim and using an arcade stick is finally starting to click for me. Broke the 'top' 500 barrier for Ranked, got a 21 win streak before losing down to the wire against a Karin and V's overall flow started making sense in places when having a long set against a solid Ken (who followed all the right beats) giving me serious trouble.

Chun-Li, Cammy and Rashids are still nightmares for me though but at least I'm noticing the improvements compared to three weeks ago or even last week.

what made you switch to stick?

Uraizen

Banned
I taunted, feelings got hurt, Q is an asshole.

Wonder what they would think if they knew you could give tension to your opponent by taunting in GG. Almost as good as 3s taunt kills ... almost. I miss Ibuki's bunny hop.

EDIT: Caught up; damn you, Q.

onionfrog

Do we have any sales numbers for street fighter 5 yet? I'm wondering just how good/bad the sales actually are.

Can't wait for the reaction of anime viewers when they see the ending :)
I can't wait to see it. This show's got me on the edge of my seat every week.

You would think Capcom would tell Poongko when to expect payment then.

Maybe they just said it would take a couple of months. In any case, Capcom has been paying people for the past few years so there is no reason to doubt them now. Hell, Poongko didn't even sound like he was trying to expose Capcom or that he was shocked he hadn't received the money. He just stated that because he hadn't received the prize money yet, he won't be able to go to an institution to seriously study Japanese as that is what he wants to put his money towards. And that part about not receiving the money was more of a clarification as his first tweet sounded like he had already received the money.

almost one month and i'm still getting disconnected from battle lounge after 15 seconds

capcom deserves all the shit they get and then some tbh

Bizazedo

almost one month and i'm still getting disconnected from battle lounge after 15 seconds

capcom deserves all the shit they get and then some tbh

Slightly better here, but agree overall. I can sit in lounges and wait and people will join fine. As soon as I invite? Disco.

Tripon

I'm trying to play battle lounges to get practice playing stick. People are running after the first match. Do I stink or something?

Does anyone think CPT survives 2016 to return in 2017? You think Sony is going to drop another half a million on a game that hasn't even sold half a million itself? Once Sony stops fronting the bill for CPT you can kiss that shit goodbye.

BakedYams

Slayer of Combofiends
I was able to get a room at Final Round with OMGitzAndre.

I'll see you at FR and we can exchange bacteria.

Final chapter of Bokumachi (ERASED) released a few days ago.

Don't. Stop. Bad. Very bad.

I won a round with Laura's booty attack.

Congratulations, you can use the word for your move and playstyle.
Kappa

I hate Ken

What else is new.

Capcom is dead and people hate taunts.

Just wait for Alex, your hope will be restored.

Oichi

I'm like a Hadouken, down-right Fierce!
I'm trying to play battle lounges to get practice playing stick. People are running after the first match. Do I stink or something?

I leave battle lounges after the first match if the lag is shit or the person I'm playing is either way better or way worse than me, so..... there's that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom