• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fighting Game Headquarters |3| [Cinematic Title Expansion Coming Soon]

Status
Not open for further replies.
giphy.gif

so are we going with Parry being good now?

notworksafe

i have no idea how much it costs to get fiberglass dies set up for a small manufacturing run. it's not for me since the kraylix is perfect (well, other than being heavy af).

More than I'm willing to spend on a MAME machine is the answer. I'd rather have 2-4 original hardware cabs for those prices.

Beckx

More than I'm willing to spend on a MAME machine is the answer. I'd rather have 2-4 original hardware cabs for those prices.

before i bought the kraylix i looked around for local east cost options to buy a real candy cab, but no dice. west coast is the dream.

My custom cab is heavy as fuck since I built the whole thing with MDF and its a standup.

The only official I would want is a Nesica...and thats not happening

NEO0MJ

Heh, I love the downward projection of excitement with these three posts. Guess I'l have to wait until the open beta and judge it for myself.

notworksafe

they've been sending out closed beta invites almost every tuesday. opt in on your bnet account page and you might be able to get in earlier.

Beckx

Blizzard finally made a game that interests me and doesn't have (much) fantasy shit in it. It's great

wait isn't this about overwatch?

the one with the dwarf engineer and the big ogre guy and the grim reaper and the archer and the angel lady and the monk and the hammer dude and

Shun

It wasn't anything against you. I just mean that people who haven't seen or played the game much keep thinking the game is some balanced mess on how spaced they look on the grid. Some people seem to think bottom on this list means unusable when it clearly doesn't.

You posting the list is fine. It's just that the interpretation by people who don't even touch BB is whack.

The only consensus is really the top 2-5 characters. Most others are still argued whether or not the are strong. A lot of JP players are surprised at Amane but a good amount don't think he is too great. Same with Taokaka, Platinum, Bullet, etc. Tsubaki too. I know a lot of Kagura players who are good, they win. But they acknowledge that their lack of tools give them a disadvantage.

There's a lot of matchups and tech still not know because of the amount of high level player per characters becomes thinner.

I was just wondering where the disagreements stem from cuz Anne told me a lot of American ride on SKD bias like crazy and convince Izayoi is the "best" when that certainly is not the case.

What are your thoughts? I just try to provide insight as to what different regional group in Japan think of the game now to give overseas players an idea before most get access to CentralFiction.

Negaduck

I'll be taking the plunge with overwatch when I get a ps4 (would take me way longer to get an amazing PC).

For sf5, is the season pass already available to purchase online? I'll be getting copy soon and want to not have to worry about buying the characters peacemeal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom