• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fighting Game Headquarters |3| [Cinematic Title Expansion Coming Soon]

Status
Not open for further replies.

pixelish

do you guys think we'll see a mister crimson-esque player (someone who is a relative unknown or plays other fighting games) winning final round?

Messiah

Microsoft opened cross platform play between consoles and PC. It's too bad SFV is not coming out for the console it would of been awesome to have PS4, XB1 and PC cross play. Maybe if T7 FR comes out for Xb1 it would support it.
I really hope a bunch of games will utilise this. But with PC snd xbone versions seemingly being an afterthought for a lot of japanese developers I remain sceptical.

I think he'll take it too. Who does he use?
Nash as far as I know.

Sinatar

Official GAF Bottom Feeder
I think he'll take it too. Who does he use?

When he was streaming he was using Nash, but it's been awhile since he last streamed and that may not be who he plans to play competitively.

However watching his Nash was utterly insane. Like the dude is playing a totally different game from the rest of the planet.

Lulubop

When he was streaming he was using Nash, but it's been awhile since he last streamed and that may not be who he plans to play competitively.

However watching his Nash was utterly insane. Like the dude is playing a totally different game from the rest of the planet.

When I saw him do that against top players then I'll be impressed. Right now Snake eyes in the only one who looks like he's playing on another level.

Sinatar

Official GAF Bottom Feeder
When I saw him do that against top players then I'll be impressed. Right now Snake eyes in the only one who looks like he's playing on another level.

Snake Eyez got beat by Afrocole at a recent WNF and Afrocole ain't no Art Sanchez or FChamp.

Infiltration is gonna win final round

you heard it here first b

Infiltration will take it. He's been looking unbeatable since the first beta. He bopped Graham Wolfe in the Capcom Cup build back when everyone was saying he was one of the strongest. He just took the Korean tournament free. And this wasn't the usual Infil and Poongko take 1st and 2nd free Korean tournament.

If not him, I have Haitani winning. US? Nah.

Lulubop

Infiltration will take it. He's been looking unbeatable since the first beta. He bopped Graham Wolfe in the Capcom Cup build back when everyone was saying he was one of the strongest. He just took the Korean tournament free. And this wasn't the usual Infil and Poongko take 1st and 2nd free Korean tournament.

If not him, I have Haitani winning. US? Nah.

Unbeatable? who has he even played? Wolfe has been getting bopped since the games release. smh at this international favoritism.

Also Snake eyez beat Champ and he admits Sim is Gief's hardest match but he has a Ryu too.

I think the US will be strong at FR and will beat/eliminate a lot of the international players.

I just think through all of it, Infiltration will come out on top.

Unbeatable? who has he even played? Wolfe has been getting bopped since the games release. smh at this international favoritism.

Also Snake eyez beat Champ and he admits Sim is Gief's hardest match but he has a Ryu too.

I think you're putting too much stock into month 1 local tournaments. At this point there is no objective way to determine a legit favorite so just stop it bro. I think Infiltration has looked unbeatable since the 1st beta. In the pre release build tournaments he won the tournaments that had Poongko, Graham Wolfe, Gootecks, and others in it. He won the Korean tournament undefeated I think.

That's my reasoning. You like Snake for his WNFperformances. That's fine. However, none of us can pinpoint who exactly is the objective favorite. West coast players have played against the West Coast. East Coast has played against the East coast. Asia hasn't played against the US or even against each other. It's just a bunch of people finally getting together for Final Round.

I bet on Infiltration

March 14th, no Alex trailer in sight

Frog-Meme-06.png

If Alex drops is this week, does FR allow him? Does NCR?

I don't think FR will, but NCR should.

Would probably bring some extra hype as people would want to see Alex and there will be Alex play that nobody has seen before. If I was John Choi, I would allow it.

Lulubop

I think you're putting too much stock into month 1 local tournaments. At this point there is no objective way to determine a legit favorite so just stop it bro. I think Infiltration has looked unbeatable since the 1st beta. In the pre release build tournaments he won the tournaments that had Poongko, Graham Wolfe, Gootecks, and others in it. He won the Korean tournament undefeated I think.

That's my reasoning. You like Snake for his WNFperformances. That's fine. However, none of us can pinpoint who exactly is the objective favorite. West coast players have played against the West Coast. East Coast has played against the East coast. Asia hasn't played against the US or even against each other. It's just a bunch of people finally getting together for Final Round.

I bet on Infiltration

In the same post you're telling me infiltrate looks unbeatable. Who's putting to much stock here? I didn't say snake would win I just said he looks the best

peter0611

At this point I'd be more impressed and invested in USA winning Xrd or BB at Final Round. At EVO, that would be an amazing pipedream. SF5 looks quite even at the moment, so seeing a top American take it isn't out of this world.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom