• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fighting Game Headquarters |3| [Cinematic Title Expansion Coming Soon]

Status
Not open for further replies.
v-trigger either gives him mini sonic hurricanes for sonic booms or even booms that can stay in place like Jin's in SFxT.

or just make them shits invisible tbh

That would be awesome.

OP Smooth lol.

I thought that v-skill would be shades that adds stun/damage but gets knocked off if hit.

v-trigger would activate giving his special moves juggle states, so you can EX flashkick, EX flashkick, EX flashkick.

shaowebb

Guile

V-skill: stationary sonic boom that both hits folks that touches it as well as sucks up other projectiles and grows till it bursts
V-Trigger: Vacuum Flash Kicks and sonic booms. Good luck with jumping when he pulls you into them and into range

pizzacat

Banned
He's going to have slow sonic booms that go like Sagats fireballs (high and low)

Vtrigger will be genei Jin but with sonic booms so like a dozen sonics at one time

Tripon

Guile V-Skill: reading the pledge of allegiance.

Guile V-trigger: singing God Bless America and it takes away half of your life.

Yes.

They don't want to
image.php

Because that wouldn't get the big money that capcom would want.

They rather get no money than small money with any type of effort

Realistically speaking how hard would it be to stick with some of the capcom characters from MvC3 add some more and call it a day?

I've never been in charge of a business of that magnitude, but it just sounds like the modern AAA disease claiming another victim to me. Part of the benefit of multiple projects with smaller budgets and projections is that you can experiment. Capcom could be sitting on a "Deadpool" without knowing it.

Maybe they do need some serious downsizing.

So how guaranteed is it that we're getting Injustice 2/ another Netherrealm DC fighting game next year?

It'd leave enough development time after MKX was finished and it would co-incide with the Justice League: Part one release.

VariantX

Let me take a guess a guile's v stuff

V-Skill: Variable speed sonic booms
V-Trigger: Combo into charge moves without charge time restrictions

Sinatar

Official GAF Bottom Feeder
So how guaranteed is it that we're getting Injustice 2/ another Netherrealm DC fighting game next year?

It'd leave enough development time after MKX was finished and it would co-incide with the Justice League: Part one release.

Whatever they are working on will probably come out in April of 2017.

MK9 was April 2011, Injustice was April 2013, MKX was April 2015, so there is a pattern.

Clawww

Let me take a guess a guile's v stuff

V-Skill: Variable speed sonic booms
V-Trigger: Combo into charge moves without charge time restrictions

maybe his trigger will be like cammy's, where it depletes on activation. he could get charge-less moves this way balanced by # of uses rather than time or something. he has a target combo in omega, right? maybe it'll become a standing-only chain, giving him a chargeless flash kick ender in VT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom