• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fighting Game Headquarters |3| [Cinematic Title Expansion Coming Soon]

Status
Not open for further replies.

onionfrog

So how guaranteed is it that we're getting Injustice 2/ another Netherrealm DC fighting game next year?

It'd leave enough development time after MKX was finished and it would co-incide with the Justice League: Part one release.
Gotta be coming soon. Hope WB doesn't completely fuck up the PC release for it like MKX!
:p

Slaythe

They never removed the shitty ps4 region lock of the online, for MKX, did they ? Gave up the game because of that.

I have a US copy and live in EU. I can play with americans thanks to a really good connections, but being locked out of my own country is outrageous, especially when Xboxone version is region free... -_-

.la1n

So how guaranteed is it that we're getting Injustice 2/ another Netherrealm DC fighting game next year?

It'd leave enough development time after MKX was finished and it would co-incide with the Justice League: Part one release.

Ed Boon has been steadily changing his tweets to more super hero (specifically DC) related. He's obviously setting up the E3 reveal. I just hope that Swamp Thing makes it in this time, I don't even care if he's the lowest scrub tier in the entire roster.

Rhapsody

Banned
Is JP version of Skullgirls 2nd Encore dual audio? Getting it might be tempting. I like both voice casts, but it'd be cool to switch back and forth to keep it fresh and see different renditions of them.

mbpm1

tumblr_o5pa5nPxnP1usrgjso1_1280.png

.la1n

All I can say about that is good shit to the Pokken players. What very little time I have been able to spend with the game was enjoyable, I can only imagine once you dig deeper it's even more fun.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom