• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fighting Game Headquarters |3| [Cinematic Title Expansion Coming Soon]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Stick design complete!

qnhewqm.png

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
Seems like everyone is going to Norcal. Fourwude joins the list. That region is by far the most dominate now in the U.S. Justin, Floe, PR Rog, Ricki, Champ, etc.

Tripon

It means she failed graduating 2 times now and is on her final try.

What's the matter with that?

Or works at a cosplay bar.
Since I'm playing the straight man in this joke...

There is a very specific reason to wear a schoolgirl uniform. That outfit is not a fashion statement and if it was, I question what statement it is making.

Anyway, if Karin can outgrow the seifuku and still have an outfit that resembles but is distinct from her school girl outfit, I can't see why Sakura can't at least do that.

Beckx

Don't include her if you're not going to update her warddrobe according to story. Otherwise she exists solely as a fetish/fanservice character.

She's not really in a schoolgirl suit … but that's what it makes you think of. So one of the reasons she chooses to appear in a schoolgirl suit is to attract and demand attention. And she does it to put people off so that they're on their guard when fighting with her and she has the upper hand in those confrontations. It's kind of almost like the opposite of that nightmare you have where you go to school in a schoolgirl suit. You're terrified and embarrassed and she's kind of projecting that back out to her audience and winning intellectual points as a result.

Shun

Since I'm playing the straight man in this joke...

There is a very specific reason to wear a schoolgirl uniform. That outfit is not a fashion statement and if it was, I question what statement it is making.

Anyway, if Karin can outgrow the seifuku and still have an outfit that resembles but is distinct from her school girl outfit, I can't see why Sakura can't at least do that.
I m being serious tho.

Karin just switched schools to a private one and has a blazer style uniform now.

She's just as academically inept as Sakura, she just has the benefit of being rich and inheriting a job regardless.

I mean if you really want to be accurate, Sakura can have a character update with OL outfit or one from a conbini as a store clerk or a farmer outfit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom