• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fighting Game Headquarters |3| [Cinematic Title Expansion Coming Soon]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grakl

this has me dying rn

sjnO02L.jpg

Tripon

NISHIYAMA
Dimps President Taskashi Nishiyama doesn’t spend much time in the development trenches these days, but Ono says the two meet often, and Nishiyama regularly offers game design suggestions. For Street Fighter 5, Ono says Nishiyama’s biggest suggestion was to move away from the long combo strings in Street Fighter 4 and towards more of a back-and-forth tug of war that puts as much of a focus on defense as it does offense.
http://www.polygon.com/features/2016/2/12/10872572/street-fighter-5-annotated-gallery

Even Dimps wanted to move away from long combos.

Since I'm getting the TES+ officially I decided to finally sit down and get my stick design out of my head and on to (digital) paper.

fcU1gb6.png

Basic colors and idea are there. I've got the art down for the three mains in the three games I play.

I have no clue how I'm going to recolor the black part on top (I think?) of the plexi. You know, the rubber part. I guess that's a part you can't recolor.

Looking for white Hayabusa sticks, can't find a single one. Tomorrow when I get the Fighting Edge I'll try out the stick and see how I like it compared to Sanwa. I really want a white ball top at least. I can settle there, but I really want that swirl on it too!

Any ideas on the rubber part on top of plexi?

Clawww

it's just blowing my mind that the lobby size limit is literally 2

like no specing is one thing but you cant even take turns lmao

joe2187

Banned
Won a contest on Twitter giving away some stuff.

ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away an item. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (joe2187, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 24 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

1hFaqwB.png
Guilty Gear Xrd PS4 (PSN) -- MB-FDBEF91218B1C174 - Taken by VariantX. 14 entrants total.

t1455672639z1.png

If you win, dont forget to PM me for all the DLC Characters codes as well as alt color codes.

Anth0ny

welp, just realized I had a bunch of funds and unused PSstore giftcards

SFV digital version preloaded

we are going IN tonight, boys

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom