• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fighting Game Headquarters |3| [Cinematic Title Expansion Coming Soon]

Status
Not open for further replies.

joe2187

Banned
I m being serious tho.

Karin just switched schools to a private one and has a blazer style uniform now.

She's just as academically inept as Sakura, she just has the benefit of being rich and inheriting a job regardless.

I mean if you really want to be accurate, Sakura can have a character update with OL outfit or one from a conbini as a store clerk or a farmer outfit.

So they are literally just copy, paste versions of Ken and Ryu.

Except Karin is far superior to ken in every way

Tripon

I m being serious tho.

Karin just switched schools to a private one and has a blazer style uniform now.

She's just as academically inept as Sakura, she just has the benefit of being rich and inheriting a job regardless.

I mean if you really want to be accurate, Sakura can have a character update with OL outfit or one from a conbini as a store clerk or a farmer outfit.
Sure, we can do that. I'm just bored as fucked over her school girl outfit.

Shun

I mean you could just recycle this and use spats.

427sak.jpg

or make her into something even better.

CYDT8xLUkAAlJ9e.jpg

Shun

I have been to Foundry but I do not drive so I cannot go unless I have one of my university friends come. I can't really take BART or public transport because the time they finish I have no means to go back.

peter0611

I have been to Foundry but I do not drive so I cannot go unless I have one of my university friends come. I can't really take BART or public transport because the time they finish I have no means to go back.

Are any of your uni friends planning on going there for the SFV launch party? Maybe we can catch you on stream. :3

This kind of feels like not being able to look away from a car wreck
Yeah, but that's obviously the point. They know what they're doing!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom