• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fighting Game Headquarters |3| [Cinematic Title Expansion Coming Soon]

Status
Not open for further replies.

vocab

Oh god the current lobby shit is bad. You can't even invite from steam friend list. You have to input their name manually.

CAPCOM WHY

Moaradin

Oh god the current lobby shit is bad. You can't even invite from steam friend list. You have to input their name manually.

CAPCOM WHY

CFN handles all that so PS4 and PC players can play with each other. It's really not that big of a deal. CFN has a friend list system of sorts. Add someone as your rival and they will automatically show up when you invite people. No need to enter their name after that.

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
A lot of the big boys are playing on PC. Glad to see Rog streaming again. And Art is up as well.

That's BS about the lobby thing on PC.

Guess I'm not missing out on much just waiting to get SFV tomorrow. Hopefully the servers get it together soon.

Is there already a SFV gaf community set up on ps4?

Dahbomb

giphy.gif

I just want to note that Chun-li's anti-floatation boobs made it into the final game.

Divekick is better :p
Yeah, but it's kind of a cool style finisher.

Day 1 playing Cammy - what's my go-to tech and combos? When is the dive kick safe? Does it matter if I do L, M, or H for follow-up?

mbpm1

Tried FANG out in training since Online is a Fraud

He's fun. Definitely going to have to play around with him more to find out how his different options fit together. And against an actual opponent, lol

vocab

I'm not really sure why going to training mode needs server authentication when you are online. It took me 1 min to load into it.

Fraeon

Eh, couldn't find much enjoyment in seeing Daigo dicking around.

But I also don't really care for scripted wrestling either.

Moaradin

Being forced to be online to get FM for what are essentially offline modes is some Cobra Commander type BS.

FM needs to be tied to online though. Otherwise the entire system is broken. You can't have FM stored locally or you get some ini edit shit happening.

Dahbomb

FM needs to be tied to online though. Otherwise the entire system is broken. You can't have FM stored locally or you get some ini edit shit happening.
I know why it is that way, it still sucks. Can't unlock anything until there is a stable server connection.

Anyone check how cross play works?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom