• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fighting Game Headquarters |3| [Cinematic Title Expansion Coming Soon]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rhapsody

Banned
But she's so fun. All of her zoning tools are amazing and her animations are the best.

CF Rachel is even better?

Even more zoning. Like C lobelia in CPE, B lobelia you recover before it lands. Also turning your lobelias into bats has like no recovery now. Also there's no cooldown meter for frog. She also gets a coffin that unleashes bats that drain health lol

US thought they had a head start on Asia

Oyg7kkF.png

"So I told Capcom, blow up the servers! lmao desu"

Mr7q0Di.gif

I'm excited for dizzy, but I want to see more kum. How does kum even fit inside that old man? Is kum tiny?
Just think of the old man as a TARDIS machine.
SFV is gonna fail which will cause a chain reaction leading to EVO becoming a Nintendo exclusive tournament. EVO 2017 will declared a disaster zone after the sheer number of unwashed Smash kids causes a poison gas cloud to form around the LVCC, which is declared a quarantine area, and President Trump decides to use tactical nuclear force to save the rest of the country.
SRK servers will implode from the flame wars resulting from years of pent up frustration that non SF communities endured for having "lesser" scenes.
SFV gonna fail
Donald Trump gonna become president
Global thermonuclear war will erupt over control in the Middle East
People gonna play VF6

its all over
America just has to start feeling the Bern. He'll save SFV and make anime real (well, Donald will too but still).
If SF5 bombs I'll keep doing the same thing I do every day: play 3S on fightcade.
I forgot this and VSav. Yes, I think I'll be just fine in that case. I've also still got Skullgirls.

Line_HTX

Even more zoning. Like C lobelia in CPE, B lobelia you recover before it lands. Also turning your lobelias into bats has like no recovery now. Also there's no cooldown meter for frog. She also gets a coffin that unleashes bats that drain health lol

This sounds disgusting against Ragna matchup wise.

『Inaba Resident』;195537161 said:
The beta was never intended to be a stress test which is why it wasn't open. It was for the netcode and it shows with how the servers ended up on launch. Even with an open beta, I still think it would have ended up like this
Do you work for capcom?

Kumubou

Tetris is garbo
MP Tetris is pretty wack. Puyo pretty much bodies everything in this category.

TGM3 is the GOAT SP puzzle game, though.

Nah by the time T7 comes out there will already be SF6 to try
bkZQpZr.jpg

SRK servers will implode from the flame wars resulting from years of pent up frustration that non SF communities endured for having "lesser" scenes.
Oh man, that shitstorm would never end until the entire community imploded. Axes could be grinded for years from that pent-up animosity.

Do you work for capcom?

Totally. Its why I've been shitting on them in the ot.
I'm just understanding of certain things. Doesn't mean I'm not mad though. I've been hyped to finally sit down and play the game with a friend. Can't do that. Framerate has issues, online is currently garbage ,have to buy story mode costumes with FM which is dumb, colors locked behind survival, etc. Theres been plenty of stupid shit that I've been complaining about. Capcom was bound to fuck it up though so even if they had an open beta, something with online would have still gone wrong at launch.

vulva

MP Tetris is pretty wack. Puyo pretty much bodies everything in this category.

TGM3 is the GOAT SP puzzle game, though.

bkZQpZr.jpg

Oh man, that shitstorm would never end until the entire community imploded. Axes could be grinded for years from that pent-up animosity.

Yeah puyo is a much smarter game. You really need to adapt and have a backup plan for when things go wrong on the other player's side. Tetris is just easy to clear junk that doesn't matter.

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
LOL. For like the last 30 minutes that I have been watching Aris, he's been waiting on an opponent. Aris is going nuts.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
With all of these launch issues I think I'm just gonna go pick up The Witness to hold me off for the rest of my reading week.

And to think, 5 years ago I was neglecting to study for midterms in favour of grinding out UMvC3.

Smash will save us like it was always meant to.
As if people still go to SRK
The crashes during the redesign must have really hurt the site's traffic numbers.
Guys it's time to embrace NRS and their new netcode.
Anything but that
This is killing me inside.

Guys is it time for the age of NRS??? NRS to take over FGC while capcom goes back to the dark ages again???? EVO main event Injustice 2?????

mbpm1

Messed around in training room. Remembered a video I can't recall which talked about how jabs are going to be the combo interruptors now even if they aren't the combo starters.

Found pretty much every string I can do as Gief can be interrupted with a well timed jab and that it almost all the time could be lead into cr. mp with ryu into super. My new boy Fang as well. No really good normals that are plus besides lights. Came up with one way to counter jab happy players of the Ryu persuasion though, using the right light buttons to push them out then SPD'ing from far range beats it decently.

Sadly could not do anything much from a counter hit jab of my own from either character unless I took huge risks that the counter hit jab would hit. Have a feeling this aspect might be instrumental in how good a character will be in this game at escaping scenarios.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom