• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fighting Game Headquarters |4| Cheers Love, the Anime's Here!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kumubou

no, play anime and 3D
Oneida pitching anime fighters and Tekken... what a world.

I'll send you a copy of Aquapazza if you send me a copy of VF4:Evo.
Im joking... I ran out of copies of Aquapazza to give away. And I already own VF4:Evo anyway.

Doomshine

Clg1UGkXEAAb9JR.jpg

oneida

Cock Strain, Lifetime Warranty
Didn't you give up being a VF advocate because you ran out of PS2 copies of VF5?
no
Oneida pitching anime fighters and Tekken... what a world.

I'll send you a copy of Aquapazza if you send me a copy of VF4:Evo.
Im joking... I ran out of copies of Aquapazza to give away. And I already own VF4:Evo anyway.
I've been playing Rev since launch! aren't you subscribed to my newsletter?!

Dahbomb

LMAO @ these anti air situations in the PRRog stream.

Balrog just can't anti air Ken at all. PRRog about to go full salt mode.

Edit: LMAO he's viewing it in slow motion... wow that's pretty bad.

Malice215

I wonder what Soul Calibur fans think of Harada?

He helped make my favorite game and put certain things in motion, so he's cool with me, especially when you consider the only alternative for fans to talk to is a dummy PR account that hasn't been updated in months.

AAK

I wonder what Soul Calibur fans think of Harada?

Why should Soul Calibur fans even care about Harada? The only Soul Calibur game he was ever a part of was Soul Calibur 4. He hasn't been involved with anything Soul Calibur related for over 8 years now.

Sayad

Why should Soul Calibur fans even care about Harada? The only Soul Calibur game he was ever a part of was Soul Calibur 4. He hasn't been involved with anything Soul Calibur related for over 8 years now.
I guess he's relevant to SC in that he's the Bamco producer people have the most access to, not much else if we're talking positive and/or reasonably justifiable emotions.

https://twitter.com/dark_sided/status/758823753014910977

Dark Sided picks up Stupendous, a Gief main who regularly attends WNF. Now that Snakeeyes seems to have drop Gief, a lot of people say Stupendous is the best Gief now. His most recent notable placing was 9th at CEO. I think the guy also works at Blizzard.

Wasn't SnakeEyez the highest placing Gief at Evo lol

I mean I know he switched to Ryu for some MU's because well.. it's either that or lose lol

Congrats to Stupendous though, his Gief is godlike

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom