• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fighting Game Headquarters |4| Cheers Love, the Anime's Here!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Line_HTX

LOL, Christ would PERFECT that dumbass knucklehead with Morrigan, some other low tier character, and Phoenix no sweat. That HO pretending to be the true champion like an Extra Boss, don't make me laugh.

Dahbomb

Kinda got sad when I heard that he wanted to play some Marvel during casuals but no would play him so he just played by himself. I guess he wanted to play someone so bad he challenged the champion on stage.

pizzacat

Banned
Kinda got sad when I heard that he wanted to play some Marvel during casuals but no would play him so he just played by himself. I guess he wanted to play someone so bad he challenged the champion on stage.
So he went for Kobe and Kobe didn't even play him?

Marvel = smash?

Slaythe

It is unless you have access to bbcf :p

giphy.gif

Sayad

I have no respect for him. He's an entertainer and a decent player and all that whoopdedoo but he said all the sexist bullshit during Cross Assault, and every time I've ever seen him with a female commentator nearby, even trans, the guy goes full creeper mode plus all the stuff you said.
Other than commentating with Kyo Police a year before the Cross Assault incident, when has he ever commentated with a female?!

And lmao at Enzo's "I'm not convinced Aris has changed since CA"... "Then again I've been avoiding anything with him in it since CA", makes a lot of sense, tbh.

vocab

Xrd is fluid and fun as hell, but holy fuck does it have some major flaws

Ya, I think GG is fun, but I think BB has always been a better fighting game ( though still some things that annoy me). BB is significantly harder to learn, feel comfortable with, and master, also the characters are way more complex.

Plus danger time can go fuck off and die in a corner.

Line_HTX

Other than commentating with Kyo Police a year before the Cross Assault incident, when has he ever commentated with a female?!

And lmao at Enzo's "I'm not convinced Aris has changed since CA"... "Then again I've been avoiding anything with him in it since CA", makes a lot of sense, tbh.

How would Enzo know if he hasn't changed if he never saw him change in the past 4 years to begin with?

atpComposure

Line_HTX

Some people seem to think there is at least one more character to be revealed for BBCF since there's a missing space in the upper right corner (Es fills the upper left spot).

After the whole fiasco with Kokonoe, I seriously hope Jubei never make it in. Besides, there are too many cat characters playable!

jbug617

Banned
Don't know if quoting Zhuge is banned or not
@ZhugeEX: Capcom failed to sell in any additional copies of Street Fighter V this quarter.

Meaning it'll end up being the worst selling mainline game
I believe what he means by sell is that Capcom did not ship any more copies to retailers this quarter.

Malice215

It's easy to see the change in Aris and the community from that incident. Just because they may call Time Warner or AT&T a bitch on a podcast doesn't mean he hasn't grown as a person.

Don't know if quoting Zhuge is banned or not

I believe what he means by sell is that Capcom did not ship any more copies to retailers this quarter.

There's still plenty of copies on store shelves, so no surprise there. Capcom needs to give casuals value with SFV before they bite.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom