• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fighting Game Headquarters |4| Cheers Love, the Anime's Here!

Status
Not open for further replies.

FSLink

Banned
JyjmJtU.png

Where's Puyo Pop on these fan lists? :(

(Yeah it's not a fighting game but it'd be hype)

shaowebb

You know, I wonder what would really be there outside of the normal choices? Sure, things like SF, Tekken, etc. will be there, but is something like those Gundam games more likely to appear or something else I don't know about?

I'd say arcade exclusive titles like Arcana Heart Six Stars should make an appearance on those things. Some stuff has been in Japanese arcades awhile now and is nowhere to be seen on consoles.

Sayad

Man, Overwatch cosmetics dlc model making Capcom look like good people, hopefully this gambling shit never make it into fighting games.

Man, Overwatch cosmetics dlc model making Capcom look like good people, hopefully this gambling shit never make it into fighting games.

No, Capcom already lost that battle with the 24,99€ Capcom Pro Tour pack. In Overwatch you get every new character/map for free.

vocab

Not really. Considering you can earn every cosmetic for free. There's gambling (you gain zero profit for doing it), but it's optional. Capcom wants to charge you $25 for 1 stage, and a couple of titles/costumes. I mean you paid $60 for their broken unfinished game. Lets tip them more money for some bad value CPT package.

or if you really want to go further you got shit like this for DOA

IubrMQH.jpg

I'll take the earn every cosmetic for free any day of the week.

Not really. Considering you can earn every cosmetic for free. There's gambling, but it's optional. Capcom wants to charge you $25 for 1 stage, and a couple of titles/costumes. I mean you paid $60 for their broken unfinished game. Lets tip them more money for some bad value CPT package.

IubrMQH.jpg

I'll take the earn every cosmetic for free. I don't care if its rng dependent either.

Shin owns every one of those too wow

NEO0MJ

you arent getting every cosmetic in overwatch for free, shit you arent getting every cosmetic even if you throw down money unless its an absurd amount

Yeah. The odds of getting a costume are so low, and it only gets tougher the higher your level becomes. Heck, you can't even guarantee you get a costume for the character you like.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
Capcom's model would be fine if they didn't royally fuck up the in-game economy and not deliver substantial ways of repeatedly earning Fight Money (i.e. dailies and weeklies).

oneida

Cock Strain, Lifetime Warranty
You better hold that L like you gonna hold that Type-2 Diabetes.

edit; What Dahbomb says. Soda is pretty bad and am convinced why my childhood friend's parents have so many health problems.

I cut sugar out of my diet and I'm pretty sure I have super powers now.

Perro

Over 2M watched SFV in ESPN, yet the game didn't make it to top 10 PS4 downloads.
Fucking MKX did it.
Shit's not even in the top 20 and Injustass is there.
Who's gonna make the thread?
atpRtsd

oneida

Cock Strain, Lifetime Warranty
Over 2M watched SFV in ESPN, yet the game didn't make it to top 10 PS4 downloads.
Fucking MKX did it.
Shit's not even in the top 20 and Injustass is there.
Who's gonna make the thread?
atpRtsd

it's a bomba. but what did we learn?

ShinMaruku

Not really. Considering you can earn every cosmetic for free. There's gambling (you gain zero profit for doing it), but it's optional. Capcom wants to charge you $25 for 1 stage, and a couple of titles/costumes. I mean you paid $60 for their broken unfinished game. Lets tip them more money for some bad value CPT package.

IubrMQH.jpg

I'll take the earn every cosmetic for free any day of the week.

You do know those are always on sale and since you are looking at stream you are missing a few outfits. :p

Also while overwatch has them free it's under rng which means you need a massvie amount of packs to get what you want under the law of averages both of them take money DOA just sells them as it is

Shin owns every one of those too wow
I only own half of them because I got a season pass for free. Never assume. :E

The DOA life ain't an easy one.

The money they make quaterly is good though. Makes more than other fighing games easily. Also you looking at half of it, those are sold on DOAX3 as well. :E

Sigmaah

Capcom's model would be fine if they didn't royally fuck up the in-game economy and not deliver substantial ways of repeatedly earning Fight Money (i.e. dailies and weeklies).

Nigga what? Just play the game. I got plenty of fm by doing just that. You really letting an "In-game economy" stop u from playing the game?

Bruh.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom