• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fighting Game Headquarters |4| Cheers Love, the Anime's Here!

Status
Not open for further replies.

pizzacat

Banned
I didn't care for Arby's until they introduced that new brisket sandwich. That shit is OD.
Like you overdosed on it or?

What does OD mean

cWpVE1eh.jpg

?

Is this a marvel 4 hint?

shaowebb

Arby's is disgusting. The only worthwhile food they have is mozzarella sticks.

I used to be a manager at an Arby's. I second this statement. I also sicked the health department on them because I quit when they refused to pay to fix the ice maker's cleaning function. I told them I either order ice or they fix it. They said no to both and wanted me to serve ice from a machine that was growing mold inside its chiller section which couldn't be hand cleaned.

Fuck that place.

Like you overdosed on it or?

What does OD mean

cWpVE1eh.jpg

?

Is this a marvel 4 hint?
OD = overdose or overdone, too much, etc., but recently it can mean a good thing?

I used to be a manager at an Arby's. I second this statement. I also sicked the health department on them because I quit when they refused to pay to fix the ice maker's cleaning function. I told them I either order ice or they fix it. They said no to both and wanted me to serve ice from a machine that was growing mold inside its chiller section which couldn't be hand cleaned.

Fuck that place.
Damn.

Kalamari

I've only eaten at Five Guys once, burger was okay, but the floor had empty peanut shells all over and it kind looked like it was meant to be that way, shells strewn about evenly on purpose. Really tacky.

I've only eaten at Five Guys once, burger was okay, but the floor had empty peanut shells all over and it kind looked like it was meant to be that way, shells strewn about evenly on purpose. Really tacky.

There are some restaurants like Texas Roadhouse have buckets of peanuts instead of napkins. What people do is they take their sauce covered hands, grab some peanuts, peel and eat them then chuck them on the floor. The peanuts are suppose to soak some of that grease off your hands. Though the Five Guys I've been to in Western NY didn't have peanuts on the floor, did you go to one closer south?

Tizoc

SF5 Boxer's Dash Punches and Charge Punch all resemble Q's dash punches from SF3
Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

.la1n

If you don't have a Metal ddr pad you are doing it wrong. Also you are probably going to be injured from the mat slipping

I remember mounting the cheap ones to wooden boards, still pieces of junk. Many a injury was had by friends attempting to learn on those things.

Anybody know of bracket generation software that supports Swiss style tournaments? Challonge has been buggy and lacking in features and the dev(s) seem to have completely stopped responding to support emails.

CurlyW

Anybody know of bracket generation software that supports Swiss style tournaments? Challonge has been buggy and lacking in features and the dev(s) seem to have completely stopped responding to support emails.

Other software for running Swiss-style tournaments definitely exists, given how popular the format is. However, I believe that most of the non-Challonge options are not web-based, not free (maybe you get a 30-day trial), not publicly available (like MTG's and Pokemon's in-house systems), or don't work on Mac (reason I never used Tio or Tournament Maker). Hence why I only use Challonge.

Regarding Challonge's developers, I've also had trouble reaching them regarding issues with their site and API. I understand why though, since I'm pretty sure the Challonge devs really only work on the site in their spare time. Challonge did recently get bought by Xsplit, but I don't know if that means Challonge will start hiring full time staff or if current Xsplit staff will just work a bit on Challonge now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom