• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fighting Game Headquarters |4| Cheers Love, the Anime's Here!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dahbomb

Probably that cop thread (cop shoots kid with BB gun).

First rule of posting in political threads in OT GAF is that you don't post in political OT GAF threads.

CO_Andy

Folks on GAF really should be more selective of what news they choose to post from rkappa.

The latest sexual assault incident from the Smash community for instance is actually worth attention.

Shackzam

Folks on GAF really should be more selective of what news they choose to post from rkappa.

The latest sexual assault incident from the Smash community for instance is actually worth attention.

Thing is I know one of the accused in the incident through a female friend and got super worried that the incident happened to her, but it didn't. Still fucked up though.

CurlyW

I'm sure you will get new insights from this thread that are different from the last 5 threads you made about this or similar topics.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
Max about to lose 150 subs.
Max, my chinder chagger ninjer dagger, I hate it had to be him.

Probably that cop thread (cop shoots kid with BB gun).

First rule of posting in political threads in OT GAF is that you don't post in political OT GAF threads.
It's easier in Gaming side because nobody there knows how to interact with people in general, let alone people of color.
Bombs being dropped in this thread.

This whole Max situation is weird as fuck, from the actual clip to the thread.

The Light

Some of those people who was hit with the hammer in that thread will not learn anything from it.
Wonder how low the thread would've become if Bish never made his presence known.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
I haven't seen a thread graveyard like that in years, wow.

And even the posters that survived are throwing shots at the FGC, damn.

What a wild, unexpected thing to see when opening the Gaming page for the first time today lol

oneida

Cock Strain, Lifetime Warranty
rR6Bm2yh.jpg

ohh man i can screenshot now

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom