• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fighting Game Headquarters |4| Cheers Love, the Anime's Here!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Doomshine

I saw someone streaming BC Tekken Tag 2 and the game started running in slow motion a few times. Don't know if it was related to specific stages or if that's just something that can happen with BC games.

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
Time to test out this Netduma. Max recommends it and I'm surprised any other big online players aren't using it.

Where did you order yours from? I would like it molded so I can play on any console and PC and about how much did it cost?

Marvelous Customs. It's a barebones acrylic case with hitbox layout and dual mod with toggle switch, all pre-assembled. No SOCD cleaner (a standard feature if you buy directly from Hitbox) since we couldn't find one for sale anywhere (they used to be cheap and easy to get so idk what happened). One upside is it'll be using an officially licensed ps4 board (Hori fc4) so I don't have to deal with any firmware updates. And I can switch it to 360 mode for the best PC gaming experience.

They can do quad console but at a higher price. There's a Brooks PCB that supports I think 5 consles now? So if you shop around you might be able to find someone that could build a 5x hitbox for a reasonable price.

Or you could try buying a $200 hitbox from hitboxarcade and modding it for multi-console. I think hitboxarcade might start selling a multi-console version themselves at some point since it's mentioned in their FAQ.

Sent you the price via PM.

I'm bringing back Fantasy FGC for Japan Cup. Check it out and pick your team, this is an interesting field to choose from!

http://fantasyfgc.com

EDIT: Disregard my previous message, James Chen fooled me with his tweets. It starts late _tomorrow_ night. So we got a little over a day to get teams in.

Tripon

shaowebb

Thanks Astarte...now I know what I wanna start spending some of this overtime money on.

CrZcVdTW8AAvLl-.jpg

Reimu and Marisa sticks are out just in time for Genso Rondo on PS4. Would LOVE one of these but I can't pick. Reimu uses a ton of great space control orbs that hold folks for her homing shots but Marisa has these enormous spread patterns that are multicolored and shaped like stars along with one of the best Spellcard boss forms in the game. So hard to pick.
Hard to not go with Marisa after abusing this. But Reimu's homing stuff and Spellcard are good too @_@

5urHLuO.gif
QbH5xnW.gif

Also I've decided once I get off all this overtime bullshit that fuck the house. Is fixed up enough. I'm gonna see about contracting some help for finishing up some work on the game. If I can't be home enough to do what needs done I'll pay for it to keep moving forward. Fuck unpaid interning folks like other indies though. Folks work they should get fucking paid in this industry. Off to nightshift with me :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom