• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fighting Game Headquarters |4| Cheers Love, the Anime's Here!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Line_HTX

Twitch Staff Justin Wong: "Hey, Mike. You've done an awesome job for us and traveling to all these events. We're gonna let you go now and set you free."

MrDaravon

I have zero inside knowledge or anything but my immediate thought when this hit wasn't that he was fired necessarily, but he might have been let go or his position was just eliminated (tbh I'm still not really that clear on what his job was there). Whole thing seems weird, he's in Vancouver on a Sunday and then says Monday it's his last day? It's odd.

I imagine we'll find out one way or the other sooner rather than later, too many people would probably have some knowledge either way and the FGC is terrible at keeping things quiet.

Felt like playing some SF4 today, haven't used an arcade stick in a while.

AnQAg9.gif

Omega Seth has both the LP->MP target combo and cFP, fireball, tackle combo that SFV Urien has. Pretty interesting to think about that stuff.

[QUOTE="God's Beard!";220688453]Felt like playing some SF4 today, haven't used an arcade stick in a while.

AnQAg9.gif

Omega Seth has both the LP->MP target combo and cFP, fireball, tackle combo that SFV Urien has. Pretty interesting to think about that stuff.[/QUOTE]

Yooo thats pretty cool. Omega mode was clearly alpha testing for SFV.

Tripon

TE+ has a slower pcb than the TE2+, but actually seems to work. There had been multiple instances of the pcb in the TE2+ of failing in tournament matches.

shaowebb

They only nerfed what made him dumb, he's still strong and better than he was in console XIII.

So long as he stays good I guess. I liked Narrow spike before though at least he got some stuff for Second Shoot. These hitbox adjustments are what keep screwing with me though. Gotta relearn some timing and its not like I ever get to grind these days.
At least Mui Mui gots a 6A overhead.

FACE

Banned
[QUOTE="God's Beard!";220688453]Felt like playing some SF4 today, haven't used an arcade stick in a while.

https://j.gifs.com/AnQAg9.gif[IMG]

Omega Seth has both the LP->MP target combo and cFP, fireball, tackle combo that SFV Urien has. Pretty interesting to think about that stuff.[/QUOTE]

Urien has always had that though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom