• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fighting Game Headquarters |4| Cheers Love, the Anime's Here!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dahbomb

Imagine if new Marvel and DMC are announced @ PSX

Dah will pass out.
I think if 2 out of these 3 things happen I will probably pass out.

Marvel 3 Port
Marvel 4
DMC5

If all 3 happen I might go Super Saiyan.

Sad part is that Marvel 4 and Marvel 3 port are more likely than DMC5 at this point (it has been radio silent in the DMC front as of late). I never thought I would actually say that sentence in my life.

Onemic

I think if 2 out of these 3 things happen I will probably pass out.

Marvel 3 Port
Marvel 3
DMC5

If all 3 happen I might go Super Saiyan.

Sad part is that Marvel 4 and Marvel 3 port are more likely than DMC5 at this point (it has been radio silent in the DMC front as of late). I never thought I would actually say that sentence in my life.

How about:

Marvel 3 port
Marvel 3 patch
Marvel 4
DMC5

Dahbomb

Of course patch is unlikely but at the minimum they have to fix some bugs, improve netcode and remove the ability to hack into Galactus. That shit is terrible for online play.

Line_HTX

GAF patch sounds like it would be a huge blow up.

jsg0dyM.png

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
Harry Potter is going to win Capcom Cup. You heard it here first. And afterwards everybody is going to watch Fantastic Beasts.

I read up on some Breath of Fire stuff. The mangas expand the story a lot more and makes the series even more interesting. We need a few BOF characters in next Marvel.

pixelish

daigo has 4 sponsors now as hyperx just announced their partnership with him. how is daigo supposed to show off all his sponsors when he's on stream for capcom cup?

umvc3 is on that cusp where they could maybe just barely pull it off and have the community accept it.

Lets be real, it'll never be well received

once certain players don't win (or god forbid KBR wins again) it'll be "marvel was better before the patch" forever

there's a bit of sanford in every marvel player

daigo has 4 sponsors now as hyperx just announced their partnership with him. how is daigo supposed to show off all his sponsors when he's on stream for capcom cup?

Once it's been declared, everyone knows the brand and product associated with him.

Nah, but he'll find a way to advertise it. He advertises Red Bull and I'm pretty sure Red Bull (Anna) never told them they have to show off the red bull in front of camera. He and Bonchan like to do it though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom