• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fighting Game Headquarters |4| Cheers Love, the Anime's Here!

Status
Not open for further replies.

oneida

Cock Strain, Lifetime Warranty
SEGA is supporting the upcoming VF tournament NMTC by donating a physical copy of Yakuza 0 :D nice!

Beckx

I can't order medium rare at in and out anymore for my burger. Don't know how I feel about this.

you should feel good b/c the principles at play in having a steak medium rare are not the same as a burger. (with a steak, the surface area gets cooked through...with a burger, the entire thing *is* surface area. think about the process of getting from cow to plate and...yeah. cook your burgers through, eat your steaks rare.)

oneida

Cock Strain, Lifetime Warranty
That's... kinda sad.

Why would it be in any context? It's a 5 year old digital-only last-gen release that SEGA has no reason to continue to support tbh. Pretty cool that they'd do anything at all for our community when they can't be making much money off the release.

Beckx

Just FYI, KFC is amazing in Europe. Way better than every chicken thing i tried in the US.

tighter food regulation means fast food chains are generally better in other countries than the US, even if they originated here. like in Europe, McDonalds can't sell you an irradiated ammonia soaked chemical burger.

notworksafe

Big Macs
V0coAWa.png

tighter food regulation means fast food chains are generally better in other countries than the US, even if they originated here. like in Europe, McDonalds can't sell you an irradiated ammonia soaked chemical burger.
Taco Bell in Europe could be the best thing ever (But it will probably be way more expensive :-/)
Dood, KFC in Japan was amazing.
Never been in Japan, i'd love to eat some KFC & Pizza Hut there.

Dlent

Is that apron there to imply that the Colonel has a huge pair?

I eat fast food infrequently enough that it all seems kind of gross.

Kumubou

What's the deal with Chick-Fil-A? One opened nearby a couple months ago and every time I drive by the parking lot is packed and drive thru backed up. Where is it on the FGC chicken tier list?
I don't even care about the food; Chick-Fil-A can go fuck themselves after they decided things like gay conversion camps was something that should be sponsored by the company. They've been on my personal shitlist ever since they decided to be so blatantly open about their anti-LGBT practices.

In N Out is overrated but for the price you won't find a better burger
This is about right -- they're overrated in the sense that people hype the place to high hell, but if you're going to find a better burger somewhere else you'll be paying a lot more for it. Best value buy in the business.

Beckx

the very tip top of the fast food burger rating mountain

got a father-son trip to get some school projects done and we're going there, so, nice.

I don't even care about the food; Chick-Fil-A can go fuck themselves after they decided things like gay conversion camps was something that should be sponsored by the company. They've been on my personal shitlist ever since they decided to be so blatantly open about their anti-LGBT practices.

p. much this

plus they put pickles on the chicken sandwiches

pickles on the chicken sandwiches

Shake Shack > *
Chick-Fil-A is good, but if you get pickles then nigga you trash
Tekken 7 will save the FGC
DMC5 confirmed brehs

I think thats everything

shaowebb

Pickles are okay, but not on a chicken sandwich. blasphemers

Did you know that in order to get the flavorful chicken at Chick Fil A they brine the chicken in pickle juice?

Just putting it out there that pickles on a chicken sandwhich isn't blasphemy. Its actually a pretty common pairing and that pickles are often used to enhance the flavor of chicken at many places.

EDIt: when the game talk?

i saw a dude ask the publix lady to put pickle juice drops on his sandwhich. she asked what he meant by that, and he said

"put your fingers in the pickle jar and just flick the juice on to it, i just want the essence"

so she flicked the pickle juice on the sandwhich

Pickles are a low-tier condiment. bleh.

i saw a dude ask the publix lady to put pickle juice drops on his sandwhich. she asked what he meant by that, and he said

"put your fingers in the pickle jar and just flick the juice on to it, i just want the essence"

lol wut

mbpm1

Lewd

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom