• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fighting Game Headquarters |4| Cheers Love, the Anime's Here!

Status
Not open for further replies.
LE Madcatz EVO stick. Only 30 made. So like, who is going to get one?

Markman

https://www.instagram.com/p/BHzEm1tDdA4/
13658739_325493331115780_752548452_n.jpg

Hella excited to see friends this weekend! Btw, I know some of y'all have met me in the past and are probs used to old username, but please, Sloane and she/her/hers pronouns ty ty <3

LET'S ALL HAVE A HYPE ASS WEEKEND WHETHER WE IN VEGAS OR SPECTATING

MrDaravon

Yeah, I'm impressed they've got anything in-game at all. Which is kind of sad that my expectations are that low, but hey!

Also this probably super super sucks for Evo staff, since it seems to be just bug fixes I'm guessing they'll run this version and have to update hundreds of PS4s?

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
Line, going to tell people to PM you about GAF chat. Not until some time when they reveal emotes and I update the OP though.

Numb

Yeah, I'm impressed they've got anything in-game at all. Which is kind of sad that my expectations are that low, but hey!

Also this probably super super sucks for Evo staff, since it seems to be just bug fixes I'm guessing they'll run this version and have to update hundreds of PS4s?
Yikes
Didn't think of that
I am sure they got told beforehand

But this is Capcom

Guess we know why it was a 1.8 GB patch now.

They have to since it includes the Ibuki air throw invincibility bug and that has to be fixed before EVO.

Kumubou

https://twitter.com/StreetFighter/status/753412759123927040

If Capcom punishes me for wanting colors before they get around to implementing some RQ system, I'm taking a break from SFV lol
Man, if Capcom starts banning out people who worked around their awful unlock system they can go take a hike. It would be one thing if they just rolled back the illicit unlocks (that would actually be fair), but that would require far more nuance than Capcom's infrastructure has shown to date.

The one-round Survival Mode mod.
That's not the only method -- and there are ways to force unlocks on PS4 saves, as well. I'm not linking them here as it's kind of a gray area at best, but some Google searches should prove enlightening.

MrDaravon

I'm not sure that Capcom necessarily cares about the color unlocks themselves. BUT people doing mods etc to get those unlocks are also getting the FM associated with completing those survival mode difficulties which technically in theory is costing them money since most things can be purchased with FM or real money. I imagine any actual real money lost here is insignificant, but Capcom probably doesn't want to allow the precedent if nothing else. I'm guessing full account/stat resets excluding anything you purchased with real money. But that also assumes they have the capability to both detect people who have done this and also issue that sort of punishment soooooo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom