• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fighting Game Headquarters |4| Cheers Love, the Anime's Here!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Line_HTX

So Capcom's actually advertising EVO within Street Fighter V.

CnS39LhUAAAuzfv.jpg

Cool, they're finally doing what DoA5LR did a long time ago when they advertised The Fall Classic in game.

By the way, did you get my invite? I wasn't sure if it was the same username as here, so I did it just in case.

Line, going to tell people to PM you about GAF chat. Not until some time when they reveal emotes and I update the OP though.

Gotcha. When are they going to reveal emotes?

Sayad

a lot of bug fixes right before EVO.
http://www.capcom-unity.com/harrisony/blog/2016/07/13/street-fighter-v-july-bug-fixes

Make sure to check the machines

Vega

Bug: When performing a V-Trigger (Bloody Kiss - Rojo) without the claw on wake-up or after guarding, it was impossible for it to be used as a reversal.

Fix: This has been corrected so that when the V-Tigger (Bloody Kiss - Rojo) is used without the claw on during wake-up or after guarding it can be used as a reversal.
lmao at "bug fixes", Vega now have a reversal! Balance patch two days before EVO. \o/

Sayad

Every character should have the right to a reversal :T
Maybe, but not with a sneaky patch two days before EVO. Either way, false alarm, they just screwed up the wording, what they fixed is probably startup invl frames only, move still get stuffed before it becomes active.

Apparently Boon has been asking people about what MKXL characters(original and DLC) they think could use buffs on twitter while also maybe hinting at Katana being in Injustice 2.

.la1n

Apparently Boon has been asking people about what MKXL characters(original and DLC) they think could use buffs on twitter while also maybe hinting at Katana being in Injustice 2.

I read it as KP3 rebalance which seems all but confirmed at this point.

Kitana in Injustice 2 would be sick though, never cared for her previously but my favorite character in X.

Rhapsody

Banned
I won't be going to Evo this year (thankfully early bird was cheap so I didn't lose that much money).

Everyone that's going, best of luck.

notworksafe

complaining loudly to the management?
Bribing the clerk to give me a better room. If that fails, then I bitch.

Last time I was at Westgate I got a room that stank like smoke, complained, and got moved to the biggest room on the floor instead.

Honestly, I think not booking in the EVO block of rooms means I'll get something nicer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom