• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fighting Game Headquarters |4| Cheers Love, the Anime's Here!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ShinMaruku

Best part about them costume packs is you can choose to buy none, the sheer number and the size of the game's player base ensures continued support. Capcom could do well to do the same but in order to do that
they'd need a in house dev team that cranks out a certain amount of costumes per quater and price them right and keep updates. Do you trust Capcom to do it right?

Line_HTX

Best part about them costume packs is you can choose to buy none, the sheer number and the size of the game's player base ensures continued support. Capcom could do well to do the same but in order to do that
they'd need a in house dev team that cranks out a certain amount of costumes per quater and price them right and keep updates. Do you trust Capcom to do it right?

Their motivation could be something like, yes, we'll make these and it'll all go to the Capcom Cup pot.

shaowebb

ytf41Qm.png

Blade Arcus coming to PC WITH ONLINE on July 28th

vocab

This is the first evo where my interest in fighting games is at an absolute low. Just cant get excited for them. Gonna be tough to keep the stream on during pools.

shaowebb

This is the first evo where my interest in fighting games is at an absolute low. Just cant get excited for them. Gonna be tough to keep the stream on during pools.

Do what I did a few years back...check out stuff you never watched before. I was surpised back in the day by the hype in MK9 EVO stuff...they had a blind guy playing Cyrax and crazy back and forth stuff. Then I watched Arcana Heart and saw some of the weirdest mixups ever. You never know what you'll get.

Today is a good day for random titles you usually dont see high level tournies of at animEVO and in the side tourney schedules.

Try it out. You may be surprised by whats available and what tech is out there in those titles.

shaowebb

I would really hate to be the person who finishes 2nd place... Fucking Tony PLS.

Cna_XvuVIAA6Til.jpg:large

LOL! For real? You get a Tony signed waifu pic and thats all? Oh well...at least it made it to AnimEVO. Its an achievement considering the console release had no online and Shining Force games haven't been localized in AGES.

Thores

There was a Killer Instinct panel at EVO a little earlier. Shadow Lords mode launches September 20th, there will be a multiplayer mode coming out sometime after that which lets you equip your Shadow Lords buffs against other players. The last Season 3 character will be revealed tomorrow during KI Top 8

shaowebb

LOL this fucking Blade Arcus stream...Kyamei is big shit in pretty much every Anime fighter and he's been given 2:1 odds if folks can beat him in shit. Dude from Canada ran it back in best of 5 and is now in the lead in the set , but since Canada is too hard to chant folks are chanting USA USA USA XD

EDIT: aaaaaaaand he's dead. Lol...even if we steal canadians in poverty games USA cant win.

Dahbomb

Chill with the triple posts man, also we have an EVO thread that you can post those links in... lots of eyes on that thread so the effect will be at its maximum.

shaowebb

Copies the entire side tourney google docs sheet but leaves out the best game. Some bs right there

???
What'd I miss? Whose running a set right now that I haven't posted? I'm trying to post in the EVO thread as well as post what tournies are up or over here for quick reference as posts get buried in the EVO thread.

shaowebb

Not my fault no one posted here for 30 minutes to an hour at a time. Things came on I posted. Just keeping this thread current as things start and stop.

Well I got eliminated out of SFV made it to losers semis. Went 4-2 I should've won my last match but nerves were way too high I stopped feeling my buttons after my 3rd match. Now I got Marvel tomorrow at 10 so hopefully I do well.

Well I got eliminated out of SFV made it to losers semis. Went 4-2 I should've won my last match but nerves were way too high I stopped feeling my buttons after my 3rd match. Now I got Marvel tomorrow at 10 so hopefully I do well.

A while ago you said to me that fighitng game execution should be like a sport and should be difficult.

Given now you've experienced your first tournament, with your nerves, do you feel the same way?

shaowebb

Yo what the fuck is on stream right now in the Koihime Enbu tournament.

pycjVaB.jpg

Announcers have dubbed it "the beta hoodie" lol.

EDIT: LOL! Dude is playing with it zipped up right now and I dont know if he can see a damned thing. XD

A while ago you said to me that fighitng game execution should be like a sport and should be difficult.

Given now you've experienced your first tournament, with your nerves, do you feel the same way?

I don't remember ever saying that but no my stance hasn't changed. It's my first tournament so it's something I need to get over by playing more tournaments.

What were the best pools matches in SFV yesterday? Any big stories? If they're spoilers please save it. I'd rather have a list of great matches so I can watch unspoiled.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom