• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fighting Game Headquarters |eSports| 4444 Life

Dlent

Touhou 15.5 demo combo vid: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cOqR1RS1zLE

Unfortunately it's looking like 15.5 uses the same engine as 13.5 and 14.5. But it has throws now? Would certainly help with the seeming lack of mixup game in its predecessors.

None of the Touhou fighters have had throws -- and at least in the original game's case (Immaterial and Missing Power), they actually were not needed as down-backing even a little too hard quickly lead to someone getting guard broken and then dying.

I don't know if there was ever any real competition for the last one on this engine, but it was very different from IaMP. Guard breaking took forever in 14.5 compared to the older games. Did any of these games ever get any kind of competition besides IaMP and Soku?

Rhapsody

Banned

There's some really cool out there considering the stuff that you can do. PS2 Destiny, Vesperia, and Graces, there were a lot for those. I remember Xillia being a lot less since the battle system in that is kinda whatever lol

Edit: I still need to register for Evo games. Only paid for venue since I didn't have enough at the time. Might just settle on BB, GG, and KoF.

Looking for PS3 Tag 2 TES+ boards, I'll pay $50 a pop for them. You got that old TE which you never use, gimme its board & go buy yourself a new fighting game.

Was that pre-Smash? I don't recall. If it is, then -2 to pretty much every game on the list, lol!

Here's 2015:

Ultra Street Fighter IV – 2227
Super Smash Bros. for Wii U – 1926
Super Smash Bros. Melee – 1869
Mortal Kombat X – 1162
Guilty Gear Xrd -SIGN- – 968
Ultimate Marvel vs. Capcom 3 – 816
Tekken 7 – 458
Persona 4 Arena Ultimax – 437
Killer Instinct – 397

Dahbomb

Marvel Infinite would have had a shot if it released closer to EVO. As it is, if it releases in September then a lot of hype for it will have died down by the time EVO rolls around.

Numb

Marvel Infinite would have had a shot if it released closer to EVO. As it is, if it releases in September then a lot of hype for it will have died down by the time EVO rolls around.

Announce and release within 6 months?

Sounds too good

Numb

It probably is but Capcom seems to be sticking to their guns on that.

Fighting games should release the first half of the year.
They did some for february/march a couple of times but now everything moving closer and closer to the middle

Yeah sure what could go wrong by intentionally releasing a game early to capitalize on the EVO wave

Numb

Tekken question.

I'm hearing that PC will not have all the characters compared to the ps4 version.

That's horeshit right?

Where did you hear this? If you are talking about Eliza then you have to preorder to get her. And there is also a season pass

Line_HTX

I have heard of no such thing on the PC version. And what Numb said, you have to pre-order for Eliza.

Now the only question remains who would be the two guest characters in the future...

Numb

I have heard of no such thing on the PC version. And what Numb said, you have to pre-order for Eliza.

Now the only question remains who would be the two guest characters in the future...

rugal-god-cvs2-walk1.gif~c200

Top Bottom